Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction / Captured

A Short Story Written back in 2018 as one of my very first Alien Fanfictions.
What would have happened if i had set myself in the world of the Xenomorphs?

Perhaps Something along the lines of this?

Chapter 1 - Introduction / Captured

Chapter 1 - Introduction / Captured
To be Alien is not to simply be from 'Overseas' as one may jokingly put it, it is to be from a place not of this world, from countless miles outside our own atmosphere, and probably to appear differently from Man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't normally expect crazy things to happen in my life, though i suppose it depends on your definition of 'Crazy'.
I was a believer of Life outside my home world, i always wondered what that life must have been like.
However, i never would have expected what would happen on one fateful day.
To begin, i had become one of the first people to undergo the 'Hypersleep' Experiment.. i told them when i wanted to return to the waking world, which was: September 30th, 2145.
The People behind the Project obliged.
But it was after i came back.. that things really began.

--

I had been living on a Planet light-years outside earth, along with other people, not to mention family that was on this planet and others since they too took part in the experiment.
A Crazy ruckus came in the form of our houses, some of which were makeshift, being invaded by Alien Organisms.
The Creatures broke into our houses, killing people or taking them as 'Hosts'.

I had managed to escape this part of the invasion but not the craziness as a whole.
I managed to make it a mile and a half when i was cornered by Three different Aliens.
One Large Alien plus two smaller ones, the large i recognized as Praetorian - not quite appearing large enough or different enough to be queen, and the other two were clearly drones.
And if there was a Praetorian, no doubt a Queen had to be in equation somewhere.
I knew there was no easy way out of whatever they had in mind.
"You win.. i know there's no use in fighting.. you'll just get whatever you want sooner or later.." I drop to my knees.
"Go right ahead." I said before deciding to Blackout, not wanting to feel anything.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment