Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Queen

A Short Story Written back in 2018 as one of my very first Alien Fanfictions.
What would have happened if i had set myself in the world of the Xenomorphs?

Perhaps Something along the lines of this?

Chapter 2 - The Queen

Chapter 2 - The Queen
I largely expected to not be of the living by now.. but by waking up, somehow, i knew i wasn't otherwise.
It Appears I've been taken to a Cave.. i wasn't stuck to a wall like others i had woken up to seeing, but those that were, I'm pretty sure they've been facehugged by now.
I could also see many Eggs in the Cave.
So why i wasn't stuck onto a cave wall, i wasn't sure.. however.. it was not out of the Question that something had been implanted into me and i don't yet know it.

"Oh no.." I whisper, seeing the nightmare around me.
"Lovely." I said after.
Suddenly a bad headache came on.. before.. contact was made.
'It is lovely, is it not?' I heard a Female Voice in my head.
If i knew anything about Aliens, they tend to be Telepathic, especially if it's a Queen.
Of course it only took looking behind me to realize.. she was right there the whole time.
I yelped with surprise.
"So, you are responsible for all of this?" I ask her.
'I am, yes, but i must say: i was surprised to see you so willing to take fate as it came, most of those we capture or eliminate are unwilling, they attempt to fight us, but in the end: it is futile.' She tells me mentally.
"I would imagine you are using all these people as hosts, to oversee the Birth of your next.. well.. Children, Followers, whatever you want to call them." I said, looking around.
'Very Good, i am surprised you knew that.' Well it really WASN'T that good now was it?
"But why am i not up there with them? H-have i been.. implanted too?" I asked her, fearfully.
'Not at all son, i never had any intention to harm you.. in fact, my children have brought you here for a Special reason.' Uh oh.
"I'm afraid to find out." I whisper.
'No need to be, you are here to become part of my hive.' Wow, what?
"I would have asked 'What happens if i refuse', but i'm sure i know what would have happened." I hear her growl slightly.
'And you would be correct, now, you may have noticed your secondary skin was removed.' Wait.. my clothes?
Well, It would seem i lacked threads.
"You mean you took my Clothes.. should i be surprised?" I asked her.
'Hardly, that's where i come in, i shall supply you with a special coating to act as your secondary skin.' Special Coating?
"Uh, that sounds lovely." I said sarcastically.
'I do warn you it may take me a while.' She tells me mentally as she steps up to me.
"How do you do it anyway?" My answer came in the Form of her.. Gagging.. and then throwing something up on me.
"AW! LOVELY!" I cried out, feeling the warm, disgusting stuff on me.
I heard her laughing in my head, i even heard her laughing audibly but in a more Hissy sound.
'Your reactions make me laugh, Human.' She giggled before resuming.

--

Soon enough, while the births of her next Children came as they tore out of their hosts, i had been coated by a dark gray, pasty substance that later turned into a kind of rubbery, leathery body suit that coated me from my neck to my feet but not coating my head or hands.
I actually wanna say i look like them a bit.

'Perfect.' She said.
"Well, i cant complain, it feels cool now." I said.
'It will stay that way in hot climate, and warm during Cold Climates.' This helps.

So now, i had to ask:
"So, you wanted me to be part of your hive.. may i ask to what extent?" I asked her.
'You shall Freelance, you will be free to do whatever it is you Desire, you may choose any of my children to accompany you wherever you go.. however, i warn you.' She looks around her, wondering if her children were listening.
'There are members of my hive that are far from home but are due to return soon, i fear they may see you as a threat or.. breeding property.. if they choose to, weather you want to or not, they will breed with you if they should so choose.' She told me.
"Is that so?" I glare at her.
"Then don't expect me to play nicely if i am unwilling." I said in a growly voice, which made her hiss a bit.
'Have it your way.'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment