Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Escaped

A Short Story Written back in 2018 as one of my very first Alien Fanfictions.
What would have happened if i had set myself in the world of the Xenomorphs?

Perhaps Something along the lines of this?

Chapter 3 - Escaped

Chapter 3 - Escaped
So what happens when we fast forward a bit?

Well, here we are now, it is October 18th, 2145.
Today the members of the Queen's hive that had been away returned, but comes a problem i had already become aware of.
When her children returned, the were accompanied by Facehuggers.
Hence, i had the displeasure of finding it out it would also mark the start of, as the Queen had put it: the next Breeding Session.

That's not something you see in the movies, now, is it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankfully i snuck out of the Hive's Location the previous night with that in mind, no way did i want any part of it.
I made sure i was as Quiet as i could be while the Aliens Slept, i also made sure my mind was making a Wind sound to make it sound like maybe i was dreaming.

Now, as i am Miles away, i can only wonder what must be happening within the hive now that i've disappeared.

"If she thought back then that i would just stick around and simply take whatever they do, heh, nope." I whispered, prowling around a, thankfully, alien-free cave.
"Hmm.. if i ever had a hive of my own, i think this is where i would put it." I said, looking around.

--

And my assumptions would prove to be correct.
The Hive had been in a state of concern when the found me absent.

'Where'd he go?!' One of the Queen's loyal Protectors, also known as a Praetorian that happened to be Female, exclaimed mentally upon the discovery.
'He's not in this place at all.' One of the Drones, also a female, said.
'I believe i know why this is happening..  i warned him when we brought him in that once your siblings returned that they might come back wanting to bring about the next Offspring.. i think he disappeared knowing we would be in a mood.' Her Followers looked at her with Surprise.
'However..' The Queen Stood, setting aside a recently laid pair of eggs.
'Even your siblings will tell you that: I warned him if we were to want him as more than a guest in our hive, willingly or not, he would be forced to become a host if needed..' That's when a Female Drone came out, with a fresh kill in her mouth.
'But i will give him this: He may be free unless one of us wishes to breed with him.' That's when she looked upon her Children/Followers.
'I know at least half of you have breed already or have found a mate.' She received nods from those that did.
She gave an audible, hissy sigh.
'I'd hate to do this to him because he's been fearful of this day.. but.. do.. any of you wish to breed with him?' That's when three different aliens stepped up.
There were a couple facehuggers, one being a recently born Royal Facehugger, but they all would voice the same thing.
'We do.' They all said at the same time.
'Oh dear.. i was not expecting that..' The Queen was really expecting maybe just one, if any, but not upwards of Five.
'Perhaps i should have thought this over more before bringing this human into our lives.' The Queen thought with disdain.
'Well, i guess that means we will have to go looking for him.. he will have to choose one of you to breed with once that happens, i don't think he can take all five of you at the same time.' Although, she was feeling like she made a mistake.
'Actually, If i may? Perhaps we do not need to put him through becoming a Host? Seeing him appear as though he were a Hybrid was really interesting.' Zark, one of the Queen's Warriors said.
'Hm, Perhaps you are right, actually, it is too bad we did not get to experiment with that more.' The Queen Says.
'Oh Well, Maybe we will try that idea again in the future.'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment