Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - 2055

A Short, Abandoned Story that i had written back in 2015 for 'Back to the Future Day', Which took place on October 21st, 2015.

--

November has Arrived, and with it, certain Anniversaries are Celebrated.
How do Doc and Marty Celebrate such an Anniversary?

Time Travel.

Chapter 5 - 2055

Chapter 5 - 2055
The Weather had Become Intense, Heavy Rain and near Gale-Force Winds.

With 3 Bangs, the DeLorean arrived to the Future.

"Whoa!" The duo yelped as a Flying Gas Trucker Nearly Collided with Them.

"God, the Future's Weather is Terrible." Marty Commented.
"I Believe, Marty, That this would be an Effect brought on by Global Warming, this may very well be a Hurricane we are experiencing." The Thought of a Hurricane hitting the Northern Half of California seemed a bit Far Fetched, but with 70 Years of Climate change, this would be a newly granted ability.

As they Flew, they could see that Hillvalley had become more of a City, almost resembling Los Angeles or New York in a Way.

"Whoa... No way is this Hillvalley..." The 70 Year Change was Astonishing, to say the least, plus, it would seem that a Lake or Partial Seaway was open to the North.

"Uh... THAT wasn't there in 1985 or 2015." Marty commented, and Doc shook his head.

"Tectonic Plates shift the Earth's Crust and Change the look of Landmass Every Year, Marty.. that had to come in the 39/40 Years following our trip to 2015." What is also Disturbing.. was when the took a look below them...

"Doc... you may wanna take a look." Looking to their Left was where Doc's Garage was Supposed to be... there was only Rubble with Chunks of Brick and Garbage that floated over what was approximately A Foot of Water.

"Great... Scott.." Doc whispered with Dread.
"Let's Hope my Place stayed intact."

To their luck, the only thing that the passage of 70 years had done to the house was cause an Overgrowth of Trees and Weeds.

And it seemed like the house was Abandoned for a Number of Months or Years.

"This will have to do.."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment