Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The Main Characters

My first story

Chapter 0 - The Main Characters

Chapter 0 - The Main Characters

1. Masato (Satou)  Kobayashi- a 17 year old working student who thinks he is too old to believe in fairy tales like ghost and UFO's. He decided to continue his studies in Tokyo after the death of his father, but instead he ends up in an old, abandoned mansion which is haunted by different kinds of ghost.

2. Yoshiko - the ghost of a maid who died in the mansion. She is very cheerful, clumsy and somewhat childish and she has no memory of her life or how she died. She treats Masato as if he is her real master even though he acts like a total nerd.

3.Kaoru Kobayashi - Masato's little sister who thinks she is an adult even though she,s only 15. And being masato's sister she can also she the ghost that reside within the mansion.

4.Tsubasa- The ghost of a dead ninja who wandered the streets and ended up in the mansion. She will pretty much do anything for her own benefit. She pretty much enjoys playing tricks on people especially Masato who always becomes the victim of Tsubasa's tricks.

5.Kotetsu - The spirit of a dead samurai who became a resident in the mansion. He has a strong sense of right and wrong and pretty much always ends up in a fight with Tsubasa. He is one of the first ghost that masato befriended in the mansion.
6. Ai Narukami –Masato’s  classmate who is a specialist in ghost hunting and exorcisms.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment