Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ape Escape

I was wondering well on Ape Escape Freaky Monkey 5 plus Donkey Kong Rap is kind of a good songfic combo. I don’t own Ape Escape. I only own Kuroigin and Silver Monkey. My first story of Ape Escape and please no flame or criticizing.

Chapter 1 - Ape Escape

Chapter 1 - Ape Escape
I was wondering well on Ape Escape Freaky Monkey 5 plus Donkey Kong Rap is kind of a good songfic combo. Specter, Pink Monkey, Yellow Monkey, Red Monkey, and Blue Monkey with their version of DK Rap it will be funny no matter what you reviewers say.

I think it is a good ideal, but to you reviewers. Every time I try to do something, other reviewers have to criticize. I HATE IT, but please ignore the spelling and grammar. I don’t own Ape Escape. This is the first Ape Escape Fanfiction that I ever did.

AE Rap

The applause chanting “Ape Escape” waiting patiently in their seats, but in front seats were Jimmy with Pipotchi on his should, Spike, Helga, Kei, Natalie, Professor, Yumi, and Aki.

Jimmy said, “What with all the people in the seat are they being brainwash by Specter?”

“I don’t like this one bit, what will Specter do?” said Helga, “The truth is we were given an invitation to come to this concert by someone known as Silver Horror and Gin Kyofu AKA Kyofu Twins!”

“Who are “The Kyofu Twins?” asked Jimmy. “Yeah, I wonder are they Specter’s minions?” said Kei.

“I hope are not like them,” said the Professor worried, “But I think I seen them in one of the private schools in Japan.”

“I was supposed to be on stage in Kyoto, but ruined my stage by coming to this concert,” said Yumi in angered, “Hey where is Jake? Have anyone seen him?”

“I sent him on the mission to go to studio where Specter’s headquarters are at, but he hasn’t show up,” said Natalie, “Besides it’s a good thing he has show up to ruined the fun.”

“Yeah he always a show off,” said Spike with a smirked on his face and meanwhile in a storage room Jake was tied up to the chair naked. He was struggling to break free and a girl wearing a black tuxedo with yellow eyes in the shadow.

“Come on don’t be struggle and you will missed the fun,” said the female monkey with black fur, yellow eyes, and a skull medallion in the middle of the bow.

“I know what are planning Black Monkey,” said Jake in angered, “You are new.”

“Poor boy, are you confused? Specter created me as another member Freaky Monkey along with Sister Silver Monkey,” said Black Monkey evil glare, “But our original names are Gin Kyofu and Silver Horror, but he say “We are clones of the original Kyofu Twins.”

“We are sorry,” said Silver Female Monkey with a Pink and Red bow on her hair, black and Pink dress wearing white stocking, and dress shoes taking out a gun, “We will have kill you.”

She shot Jake on the neck, but he is not dead he’s been hit by a dart with liquid causing to erased his memory and making him drunk.

“We are so bad, so let the play begin boss,” said Black Monkey talking with the communicator.

“Excellent,” said Specter, “You two are perfect for the job especially you Black Monkey.”

“I rather am called Gin,” said Black Monkey with an evil grin, “Show time.” Black Monkey released him the chains while he was still sleeping while Silver Monkey who take the picture for future blackmailing. They left leaving him unconscious naked on the chair and went to the stage and Jimmy was shocked pointing out to them said, “Is that them in form of monkeys.”

“I thought Gin Kyofu and Silver Horror,” said Spike, “Wear humans. They lived in Tokyo now right since we met them.” “But they looked like they had been cloned by Specter,” said Aki, “But where are they now?”

In the shrine area, Silver Horror and Gin Kyofu waited patiently. “I wondered where they are Gin?” said Silver Horror worried about them.

“I thinking they ditch us,” said Gin who do not care and seeing a Pink Taxi cab when she gives the driver the death glare. The cab went into flames and Silver said gasped, “Gin you know that they wouldn’t like it when you do something negative like that.”

“Why there are so many perverts in Japan?” said Gin Kyofu, “He was one of them blackmailing innocent girls to do his tormenting on them.”

“How do you know?” said Silver Horror, “Was it mind reading?”

“No, I accidentally find Milan watching it on back in London and I don’t like the name of it,” said Gin, “I am not telling it to you and Integra destroy it, but Arucard got the copy and watch it all night. I didn’t know that he was a pervert.”

“Why that?” said Silver.

“You will be screaming in terror causing a lot of death,” said Gin Kyofu with a snared, “And also the parents who adopted us have to pay everything.”

“Oh poo come on Ginny just tell me,” said Silver Horror.

“I have to warn you,” said Gin whispering the words in her ear. Silver Horror was in shock and scream in terror causing the whole windows and glasses to break in all of Tokyo, but Gin covered her mouth with sushi.

Back in the concert, Yumi said with a sweat dropping, “That got to be them worry sick about us.”

“Oh,” said Jimmy sweat dropping, “Hey they finally started.”

Black Monkey and Silver Monkey got on stage and Black Monkey said, “Welcome to Freaky Monkey first concert I hope you enjoy your refreshment and let the concert begin.” The curtains opened, they saw the Freaky Monkey 5’s back doing their pose except for White Monkey who ends up to be a DJ starting to play the music.

DK Rap started to play Specter and the others doing their poses, but Yellow Monkey was dress as an Elvis.

Silver Monkey - H-H-H...Here we go!
So they're finally here, performing for you

Yellow Monkey noticed that everyone is wearing their regular clothes rush into the dressing, come back wearing a Sumo Outfit from AE3.

Black Monkey - If you know the words, you can join in too

Both - Put your hands together if you want to clap
As we take you through this fun-ky rap! HUH!

The Specter and gang started to dance, but Yellow Monkey accident bump Specter causing him to hit a huge cake made out of bananas making him unconscious.

Both - A.E.! Ape Escape!

Black Monkey - He's the leader of the bunch.
You know him well.

Specter doing the back flips, doing his moves to impress his fans.

Yumi said surprised, “Man he dance like he is one of Hip hop Boy Group!”

Helga and Spike said in their thought, “Who know he can dance like that?”

Black Monkey - He's finally back to dominate!


[Break: 2 Measures, Monkey Yells](1)

His huge robot can crush a city
If he crushes ya,
[Monkey Yell] you are going die! (2)
He's Sexy! Smarter! And cuter too! (Doing his pose and went back with the others)

Both of them - He's the first member of the A.E. crew!
Then they were doing the Pyramid, Yellow Monkey was on the top with Pink Monkey on his should while Blue Monkey, Red Monkey, and Specter was trying to hold him up, but end up being squished by him.

Kei said laughing, “Oooh that got to hurt…”

“Agree,” said Professor who was trying not to laugh.

B.M. and S.M. - A.E.! A.E.! HEY! A.E.! Ape Escape is here!

[Break: 1 Measure]

Silver Monkey - This Monkey's got style, so listen up dudes!
She can angry when you insult her!

Pink Monkey dancing around when she blow a kissed at the crowd making all the boys go wild. Yumi, Aki, Helga, Professor, and Natalie noticed that the boys were missing when they noticed that they were dancing Pink Monkey like the one they were back-up dancers. “I thinking that they are being brainwashed by looked,” said Yumi trying to take Kei out of the stage.

They noticed that they were a Dummy Jake when she goes berserk on the dummy seeing her angered leaving nothing behind. Professor feared him and said, “She is scary, too scary when she likes this.” “You see how see is like this,” said Yumi. The Professor and Aki trembled in fears as they see her go berserk on Dummy Jake and Natalie said, “She scarier than Freddy Kruger.” “I heard that,” said Freddy’s voice.

[Break: 2 Measures]

Black Monkey - She's popular n' talents when she needs to be
She change male clothes into girl clothes and embarrass them!

Pink Monkey turned all the boys’ clothes into dress Jimmy with a Lolita, Kei in a Pink ballerina dress, and Spike a nurse outskirt dress making Natalie blush shielding Yumi’s eyes. “Ahhh my eyes they burned,” said Professor shielding his own eyes and everyone in Japan saw it.

Gin saw it on the screen and said shielding herself, “My eyes I cannot see.” Silver Horror drooling and said, “He looks hot.” “You are living in dream work,” said Gin snared at her sister while the police officers were still chasing the Taxi Cab Driver.

[Break: 2 Measures]

Meanwhile at the concert, it was still going on and it wasn’t good for the girls while they are trying to snap the boys out.

Silver Monkey - If you fight, you don’t get her berserk,
With a skip and a hop, she's ONE COOL Monkey!

Pink Monkey doing the back flips and did the split.

[Break: 2 Measures]

BM and SM - A. E.! Ape Escape!

Yellow Monkey, Blue Monkey, Red Monkey and Specter doing the Michael Jackson doing the Thriller Dance while Pink Monkey was leading them dancing like that. Blue jumped out of the g

[Break: 4 Measures]

Black Monkey - Blue has style, he is a cowboy
This guy...rides a motorcycle
He has a crush on Pink Monkey
And carries a picture of her all the time.

Blue blushes like crazy along with Pink Monkey while break dance and causing him to roll like bowling ball making the boys fall like bowling pins. The girls did not have a choice, but laugh seeing the boys being embarrassed and they are being brainwash. They see Spike’s you know what and that is weird and Pink Monkey laughed. “How embarrassing?” said Aki and Natalie when they were embarrassed in front of the crowd and all they think is to change their identities and names. Professor fainted from the lose of blood from his nose, Natalie think of sixty ways of tormenting Jake at the same time by killing him, and Helga worries about Spike.

[Break: 1 Measure]

Black Monkey - Can’t In-flate himself just like a balloon
Blue just digs this tune Cowboy style!
HEY! A. E.! (A. E.!)

Blue Monkey danced like a cowboy and all the girls cheered for Blue as he did his pose.

Both - Ape Escape! A. E.!
(A. E.!) Ape Escape is here!

[Break: 2 Measures]

Silver Monkey - He's back again, and about time, too

Black Monkey - And this time, he's in the mood!

Red come out of the cannon holding two flags of Japan and USA landed on the ground. Doing

[Break: 2 Measures]

He is sexy and stronger, he needs to be!

Red Monkey shows off his muscles and the other girls drool when he takes off his shirt and throw it the crowd. Red Monkey grabs the boys started to juggle them with his feet and hands.

Silver Monkey - With his muscle and strength,
He can break anything that comes in his way.
He can make you smile when you hear his tune...

[Break: 1 Measure]

Black Monkey - But, Spike and Kei beware 'cause he's out after you!

Kei, Spike, and Jimmy as the chorus when Red Monkey dropped them on the ground - A.E.! Ape Escape! A.E.! A.E.! (Fading)
A.E! Ape Escape! A.E....

Yumi and Aki said feeling bad, but laughing at them. Natalie said, “This is entertaining seeing the boys getting the taste of their own medicine.” “But how are going to get them out of there,” said the Professor.

“Good question we will wait after the show is over,” said Aki. “Good ideal,” said Natalie and Yumi with an evil grin on their faces and started to tape it for future blackmailing. While Aki and the Professor sweat-Dropping and Professor said, “I don’t think they do not want to stop there.” “Agree,” said Aki.

Black Monkey - Fi-nal-ly, he's here for you!
It's the LAST member of the A.E. crew!
Yellow is...so fat and like a sumo wrestler, it is funny!
Can make a Jimmy and Kei go blind!

Yellow Monkey dance around and everyone scream in terror, they need up getting their noses bleed. Others go blind and Yumi said who was going blind, “I CANNOT SEE!”
Aki and the Professor shield each other eyes while Natalie fainted. Helga said who did not do anything was reading a book and wanted to end it over while Yellow Monkey was walking he caused the Earth shake.

[Break: 2 Measures]

Black Monkey - He can caused earthquake when he walked all the time
Throw one person into the sky, why can’t he be sumo?
He cannot run fast; he can't jump high

Both - But this Ape's one heck of a guy! Hehehe...

[Break: 2 Measures]

Silver Monkey - Come on White Monkey! Take it to the stage! **

Everyone including Professor and Aki - Spike, Jake, Natalie, Yumi, Kei Better watch out!
Specter and the Freaky Monkey 5 are coming for you!
Oh, yeah!
Spike, Jake, Natalie, Yumi, Kei Better watch out!
Specter and the Freaky Monkey 5 are coming for you!
Oh, yeah!
Spike, Jake, Natalie, Yumi, Kei Better watch out!
Specter and the Freaky Monkey 5 are coming for you!
Oh, yeah!
Spike, Jake, Natalie, Yumi, Kei Better watch out!
Specter and the Freaky Monkey 5 are coming for you!
Oh, yeah!

The song faded and the concert stage has gone into smoke. Everyone was out cold from all of the excitement and until later that night when Gin point Jimmy on the stick. Gin said, “I think they are dead.” “Point more I think they are still dead,” said Silver whispered to her sister. “Ok,” said Gin taking out the sledgehammer and as she was about to hit them Aki suddenly wake up. “No, I am awake, I am awake,” said Aki looking around the area and see so many people, “What happen?”

“Good thing we were not here,” said Gin Kyofu holding the sledgehammer and coming from behind was Jimmy with the net. “Catch you monkey,” said Jimmy jumping out of the stage and catch Gin with the net. Gin said in angered, “WHY did you put a net on me?” Jimmy opened his eyes and see Gin in angered with a death glare. “Oh I thought it was you, I thought you were a monkey,” said Jimmy with a shaken in fear as Gin got out the sledgehammer and chased after him. “YOU THINK THAT I AM A MONKEY AND HEAR WE ARE YESTERDAY WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO GIVE US A TOUR!” yelled Gin losing her temper, “WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU, BUT YOU DITCH US GOING THAT (BEEP)ING CONCERT!”

“She will forgive you, she always like that all the time,” said Silver bowing down as an apology, “But now it’s not a time.” Silver left to go home and Aki sweat dropped while waking up everyone. Helga was still sitting and see was finished reading the book. She went straight to Aki and said, “I better go home right now.”

“See you later,” said Aki seeing Helga left the area, “What is getting into that girl?” “Hey why am I wearing a dress?” said Spike in shocked looking at himself.

“Besides this dress make me feel comfortable somehow,” said Kei wondering, “Why is Jimmy being chase?” “I don’t know, but you are really creep me out,” said Spike when they stared and feeling sorry for Jimmy as the angry Gin, “Where is Jake”, was chasing him? Aki finally got to wake up and looked for Jake when they reach at the end. Aki slowly opened it and Jake popped drunk running around that he was hyperactively running. “Should we go after him,” said Jimmy who was beat-up and bandaged. “I better go, but call me a monkey again. I WILL KILL YOU!” threatened Gin and left dragging the sledgehammer behind her.

This day wasn’t normal for Jimmy and gang, what is next Specter insulting Jake by singing “Ugly Girl” or “Baka Jake.”

Owari

My first story of Ape Escape and please no flame or criticizing.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment