Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Letter

The wedding of 2 old friends and the meeting of another

Chapter 1 - The Letter

Chapter 1 - The Letter


Our story begins…

King Lief and his dear friend Jasmine are sitting in the garden, chatting about their newly acquired peace in the castle between the two. Jasmine gazes longingly at Lief and Lief grins and gently strokes her hair. A disgruntled crow flies into the garden and crash lands feet from the two. It is their loyal friend and messenger, Kree. “ Kree! Oh how I have missed you!” Jasmine bounds to Kree and picks him up gently to examine the poor bird. He lets out a gentle coo and jasmine gently strokes him cooing soothingly. Lief stands nearby and watches as jasmine talks softly to the crow. Kree caws loudly in answer and holds out his leg, where there is a letter from Doom, is surveying the kingdom. Jasmine strokes the bird some more. “What does it say, my sweet?” Lief inquires.

Jasmine smiles gently at him and takes the note from Kree. She coos to the exhausted crow, and he crows loudly and quickly flies to the nearest tree to rest. Jasmine opens the letter and speaks, this time to Lief. “It says this;



`Lief,

Your people are growing tired and worrisome. They say as king, it is your duty to your people to wed. You have a day to decide whom it is that you greatly love and you then must wed by the months end. The people and I wait for your decision.

Yours Truly,

Doom'”



Jasmine sighs.

“Ah… my father is in a rush… I wander why… So, Lief who do you wish to wed? I wish that you will think strongly and deci-” Lief interrupted her abruptly. He kneeled before her and grinned gently at her beauty. “Jasmine, I cannot think of anyone I'd wish to wed, but you… Jasmine, Will you marry me?” Jasmine gasped. “Why Lief!!! I would love to wed you!”

She threw herself onto him and kissed him. They broke apart. “The planning must begin!!!” Lief rushed off to find Barda, grinning stupendously. Jasmine sighed softly and sank to the ground, happily remembering her first real kiss. Soon, she would be queen and she and Lief would wed!!! “Jasmine!!! Yo, Jassy!!!” Jasmine jumped and turned to see her good friend Katie Willows rushing toward. They embraced. Jasmine told her tale. Katie squealed. She too would soon wed The gossiping friend began to plot for the weddings, alone in the garden, happy for one another.



TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

phjasmine on January 8, 2007, 7:28:34 AM

phjasmine on
phjasminethis sounds really good after reading all the deltora books i would love to see this as like a rewrite or somthing