Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Friggle and the pie

the frog who likes pie!
He is so cool!

Chapter 1 - Friggle and the pie

Chapter 1 - Friggle and the pie


Friggle

And the pie



There is a big poisonous frog whose name is Friggle. Friggle likes pie. Why, Friggle has a slice pie w/ a glass of OJ for breakfast every morning. One day, Friggle was hopping along when he ran into a box. It hurt him very much. But then he saw it was labeled PIE and was addressed to him! He was so happy! Friggle opened the box and found a delicious looking pie! How happy Friggle was. He ate the pie it was delicious. He was very happy and he smiled. But then he exploded and came back as a little fishy named Little Fishy. One day, Little Fishy was swimming through a canyon when he met a kamikaze watermelon. Little Fishy was very happy and he said hello. The watermelon was very, very, very quiet, then it said zeekyboogydook and exploded. Then it spontaneously combusted. Then it died. Little Fishy smiled and said good-bye. Then he exploded.



~GGO

THE END

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Poison_Ivy on January 22, 2006, 2:07:43 AM

Poison_Ivy on
Poison_IvyXD OMG! Zeeky Boogy Dook! X3 Funneh stuff, and it's the Kamakashi Watermelon! O.O -.- O.O *blink*

ramenlover147 on January 14, 2006, 5:23:12 AM

ramenlover147 on
ramenlover147what the crap!!!!
this is not how the story went at school!!!!!!!!! nic though faves!!!***!!!