Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Crazy People in Crazy New Yor........Carolina

I just randomly wrote this in an e-mail to my sister. She said it was really funny....I didn't think it was that great. She really wanted me to add it to Fanart Central...So, I did. Here it is! ~Enjoy~

Chapter 1 - Crazy People in Crazy New Yor........Carolina

Chapter 1 - Crazy People in Crazy New Yor........Carolina
Hello, My name is Maranda. Most people ask, " Maran who?" And I say " DUH!!! "
"uuh....Duh.....its MaranDA"

So one day some wierd lady with charcoal (sp.) colored hair and a Beig colored blouse with a REALLY LONG Aqua (and by aqua I mean AAAAAQUA..........it was really bright that was all) skirt. It dragged three feet behind her. So she was interviewing me (Live TV) on the News Channel. She started out with a simple question.................................................................................................
" What is your name, young lady?" and I said " Maranda "
"My man who?" she asked.

I yelled "DUH!!!!!!! Its MARANDA!!!!!" " M-A-R-A-N-D-A" "Get it right old lady!" With this she quickly turned away to talk, herself (because it was live TV......she was getting nervise.) She smiled and said " aaaand this is breaking news at 6. Live in New York." (she was totally delerious by then because we were really in North Carolina) I didn't say anything. She continued...." There are many people out here today, both happy, and annoyed. As you just sadly experienced, people here are quite grumpy during the dry season. They need their water for their green beans because Everyone who wears Blue Underwear knows tha......." at that moment she got cut off because her TV camera person shut it off. (she was going to say... " knows that people in New York NEED their beans.)
" Hey yo," the TV recorder dude said, " you're not aloud to say underwear live on the rated G news. G of all things, lady, G!" He threw down his camera and ran to the Soda shop.....don't ask why...only he knows.
So anyways the next day I was watching the News Channel and a tall, skinny, young looking lady with short red hair and a pinkish shirt with long blue jeans on was talking about how some lady recently got fired for saying a word close to the word "undergarments," on live TV. (I guess saying "undergarments" is alloud.) I was glad that she was fired......but soon regreting being glad when I found out that she was now working at the local grocery store!!! AND that is the end of CHAPTER ONE!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PsycoCoffeeMug on February 27, 2007, 5:21:42 AM

PsycoCoffeeMug on
PsycoCoffeeMugroftl that is HILARIOUS (splg?) and SO random!
*faves*