Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - WEeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sora, Kairi, Goofy, Donald, and Trunks all set out on an incredibly stupid journey filled with slapstick, romance, action, suspense,and slapstick.

Chapter 2 - WEeeeeeeeeeeee!

Chapter 2 - WEeeeeeeeeeeee!
Sora's Grand Adventure
Part 2
If you've read Chapter 1 you know this fic is stupid already.
I don't own any of these characters.

(On the raft.)

Goofy sat eating a disgusting looking macaroni and cheese burrito, chewing as noisily as possible. "This burrito is tasty but filling," Goofy stated. He then threw the sickening food item behind him, slamming right in Trunks' face.

"Ew! Nasty!" Trunks screamed like a sissy as flailed his arms about. Donald turned around and quickly slurped the burrito right off Trunks' face, leaving cheese, noodles, and slobber on the the poor half Saiyan.

"Tastes like boogers! Yummy!" Donald squealed with delight. Both Sora and Kairi finally turned around due to the comotion and cringed at Trunks' state.

"You guys are so freakin' disgusting!" Sora said displeased. Kairi turned her attention back to the front and saw something exciting.

"Guys! Its an island!" Kairi said cheerfully as the raft crashed against the island coast.

"Yeah! Land!" Goofy jumped from the raft and scooped up a ton of sand into his mouth. Just then a really dumb gorrilla (like those at Deep Jungle.) ran out onto the beach, craps a gummi block, and then runs back into the trees. "Gummies!" Goofy grabbed the block and shoved it down his throat.

"Don't you ever get full?" Sora asked. Goofy starts choking on the gummie.

"Why does it hurts us?" Goofy wheezed.

"Why don't you guys go search the island for som shelter," Kairi suggested to Goofy and Donald.

"Come on Goofy, we gotta find that 'key'," Donald lead Goofy into the dark and dangerous looking jungle. Trunks watched them leave and made sur they were gone. He then threw a capsule onto the ground. The capsule popped open and a large cabin landed on the beach.

"We can stay in here while those idiots get lost," Trunks said excitedly. Sora and Kairi looked on with bright eyes.

"Sweet," Sora said. Then the three all ran in.

(In the jungle.)

Goofy and Donald trudged through the swampy foliage while Goofy hummed a disney tune. As they were walking Goofy noticed some movement. "Hey, Donald, there's more gorrillas," the retard said as he pointed at Kerchak and five more rather sinsiter looking gorrillas. Just then Clayton stepped out with his shotgun in his hands.

"Go-rill-as!" Clayton pulled the trigger and blasted off Goofy's right leg.

"Gaursh!" Goofy cried out as he hit the ground.

"No!" Donald launched himself towards Clayton, only to be relieved of his face. Donald fell, lifeless, to the floor. Tarzan all of a sudden jumps to the ground.

"Clayton! Why are you shooting people?" Tarzan demanded.

"There was a snake, and I had to protect it," Clayton answered. Tarzan stared in disbelief.

"You're supposed to protect people from snakes, not the other way around!" Tarzan protested.

"Not if you're a crazy animal activist like me!" Clayton blew Tarzan's arm off. Tarzan fell back in pain.

"Ooh-ooh-ah-ooh..." Tarzan breathed his last as he bleed to death.

"Now my Gorrillas! Fly! Fly my pretties! Fly!" Clayton yelled, rallying the primeates. "Hahahaha!" All the gorrillas flew into the sky in search of prey.

(At the Cabin.)

All three of our heroes lounge in a hot tub, sip martinis and smoking Cuban cigars.

"Ah, this is the life," Sora sighed in content.

"Thank goodness we got rid of Goofy and Donald," Kairi added. Trunks stands up quickly and hops out of the hot tub.

"I sense a strange energy coming this way, guys," Trunks said. All of them run out in their bathing suits; Trunks in swimming trunks(?), Sora in a speedo, and Kairi in a tiny string bikini. Up in the air gorrillas were approaching at high speeds.

"Die, humans!" Kerchak yelled as he unleashed a destructo disc. Trunks rose into the air and smacked the attack away.

"I'm no human! I'm a Super Saiyan!" Trunks hair flashes gold and he slices Kerchak up with his sword.

"I'm a Super Saiyan, too!" Sora claimed. "Oh, wait, no I'm not. But I do have two key blades!" He whips out Oblivion and Metal Chocobo and kills two gorrillas.

"I know Karate!" Kairi karate chops a gorrillas head clean off. Trunks then blew the rest into dust with his ki.

"Allright! Now we can drink the rest of our martinis!" Trunks exclaimed.

"And I can stare at Kairi in her bathing suit!" Sora added.

"And I can kill you all!" Sephiroth exclaimed as he stood, sword drawn.

To Be Continued...

Please Review!!! Say what you want!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JAKsKrimzongaurdchick98 on June 25, 2007, 4:14:49 AM

JAKsKrimzongaurdchick98 on
JAKsKrimzongaurdchick98more more more

hiddindarkness on May 24, 2006, 3:10:41 AM

hiddindarkness on
hiddindarknessO.o keep writing (make sephiroth kill trunks that would be cool)