Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Run Away

Sora, Kairi, Goofy, Donald, and Trunks all set out on an incredibly stupid journey filled with slapstick, romance, action, suspense,and slapstick.

Chapter 3 - Run Away

Chapter 3 - Run Away
Sora's Grand Adventure
Part 3
I don't own any of these characters.

(On the mysterious island.)

Sora looked over to Kairi who was also baffled. "What's Riku's dad doing here?" Sora asked.

"Who knows, who cares?" Kairi answered in a bored tone. Sephiroth stood up straight in surprise.

"I'm here to kill you!" Sephiroth said assumedly. "Didn't you get my letter?"

"No! I did!" Cloud appeared from the sky and made a heroic pose. "And now I'm here to stop you!"

"Us too!" Yuffie chirped as her and Squall also landed. Sephiroth smerked and went into his fighting stance.

"Fools! Fear my power!" Sephiroth launches a bright blue meteor from the sky into Yuffie, causing her to explode in an instant. Squall stared horrified at Sephiroth.

"You jerk!" Squall yelled. "You killed my Yuffie!" Squall almost burst into tears.

"You think?" Sephiroth remarked sarcastically. Squall's rage exploded.

"Its over!" Squall ran forward with sword swinging about.

"For you!" Sephiroth cleaved Squall's head off, sending it flying into the distance (Is this PG material?). "Now, Cloud, how do you plan to stop me without your little buddies?" Sephiroth taunted.

"Buddies? Pheh!" Cloud scoffed at the thought of him being friends with those idiots. "I don't need those losers to whoop your butt!" Cloud leaped towards Sephiroth and swung with all his might, knocking Sephiroth onto his butt. "Run Sora!"

"Don't run! I need to kill you!" Sephiroth tried to pursuade Sora.

"See ya!" Sora scooped up Kairi and quickly ran towards the raft with Trunks. As they boarded the wooden sea faring vehicle (descriptive, huh?) Goofy burst forth from the trees, runnig like the Spinosaurus from Jurassic Park 3, and tried to catch up to his "friends".

"Wait, Sora! Don't leave me!" Goofy cried out as he waded into the shallow water. Sora skillfully pushed their raft out to the deeper water to avoid Goofy.

"Sorry, Goofy, but you're just too retarded. I can't pretend to be your friend anymore. Bye," Sora waved while Goofy was dragged underwater by man eating octopusses. Kairi watched the event while laughing her head off, till she nearly passed out from not breathing. Trunks promptly heaved into the water.

"Do you have stomache problems?" Sora asked worriedly. Trunks looked up from his postion to answer.

"No, this trip is just kind of yucky," Trunks replied.

"Hey, Sora, we're on our way to the next island, and its a really big one," Kairi pointed excitedly. "Lets make out befor we get there."

"Okay!" Both started kissing each other passionatly, all the way to the island.

(Back on the Mysterious Island.)

Cloud and Sephiroth continued to wail on eachother, with Cloud having the obvious advantage. "You can stop beating me now, you little twerp!" Sephiroth complained.

"Yeah right, you wuss!" Cloud takes another huge swing at Sephiroth, but the evil dude stepped back quickly to avoid the blow.

"Riku! Attack!" Sephiroth commanded. Riku magically appeared and landed on Cloud's shoulders. He wrapped his arms around his neck and started biting his ears.

"OW! My lobes!" Cloud struggles with the terrible teenager while Sephiroth tries to escape. "Get off me, you little bugger!" Cloud elbowed Riku in the nose and quickly spun to punt the suspended Riku into space.

"Team rocket's blasting off again!" Riku yells as he soars into the stratosphere. Cloud started running after Sephiroth and quickly catches up to him. As they're running they nearly collide with a strange individual in a brown robe. The man suddenly turned around and yelled.

"Submit!" Ansem teleported the two swordsmen and himself to a dark empty space. There is nothing but a TV and VCR.

"Where are we?" Cloud asked.

"Look into the TV screen. There is not even a shimmer of light. All is darkness and evil," Ansem said almost happily. Ansem's prisoners stared in gruesome terror as the Teletubbies appeared on the screen.

"Eh, oh! Tinky winky, Dipsie, Lala, Po!" The TV speakers blared.

"OH MY FREAKIN' GOSH!!! ITS EVIL!!!" Sephiroth screamed in horror.

" PLEASE JUST SEND ME TO HELL!!! (PG?) Cloud fell to his knees in despair. Ansme only began to laugh maniacly.

"Muahahaha! Teletubbies for ever!" The madman laughed to himself while Cloud and Sephiroth began weeping.

(Out at sea.)

Kairi sat on Sora's chest while he slept and was playing a game of chess with Trunks, while mysteriously, Obi-Wan Kenobi sat meditating on the force. "I feel as though two voices screamed out, and then were silenced," Obi-Wan said.

"That smells stink-a-wiff!" Sora woke up to say, and then fell back asleep.

"That's so sexy," Kairi said. Trunks, of course, threw up.

To Be Continued...

Please Review!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment