Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Secret Lair

What if Grievous got the fight he deserved and lived? What will happen the good General in his further quests? Read and review to find out!

Chapter 6 - Secret Lair

Chapter 6 - Secret Lair
Grievous Lives On!
Chapter 6: Secret Lair

I don't own Star Wars. Thank you all for reviews! Also to Lack Thereof, thank you for the insight! I'll try to keep that in mind. This chapter will return focus to Grievous.

"So what is this place?" Jorgon asked, looking about at his surroundings. The walls were humongous holo-records cases, with records on anything you could imagine; from Argon crystals to Zam Wessel. The room was quite large and spacious, and there was not a single bit of furniture, just an empty stone floor, and an impressive assortment of weapons in the far right corner. There were no windows, but the room was well lit by lamps on the ceiling.

"It is Darth Tyrannus' secret keep," Grievous answered.

"Tyrannus?" Jorgon questioned. Grievous turned.

"Count Dooku as you know him," Grievous stated. "He was the one who trained me to fight, but he never taught me the ways of the Force."

"Why not?" Jorgon asked further.

"He was afraid of my power," Grievous replied. "Even with out the Force I could read his fear. I was a greater Sith than he."

"Was?" Jorgon noticed.

"Just shut up!" Grievous fumed. Jorgon stepped back. "Well now I will see just how powerful you are," Grievous stated as he walked to the shelves full of weapons. He pulled out three swords, and threw one of them to Jorgon, who caught it with ease.

"Any restrictions?" Jorgon asked while Grievous threw his cape to the side and fell into his stance of dual saber wielding, both blades positioned for precise stabbing and defense.

"No lightsabers, and no killing, of course the last rule is for me," Grievous responded.

"Cool," Jorgon used the Force and pulled three swords to him. He then fell into his own stance, one sword in each hand and one floating above his head. Grievous' eyes widened for a second, but then charged forward. Both clashed their blades at furious speeds, Grievous blocking every attack, while Jorgon had to dodge several swings from Grievous. Grievous was soon finding out what it was like to be a on the other side of multiple blades and one wielder. Grievous was holding back, but Jorgon began pushing the general back hard, and Grievous finally finished the spar. He grabbed Jorgon's two swords from his hands and knocked away the third in the air, and pushed the padawan down to the ground. Grievous carried the swords back to the shelves and put them back in their sheathes. "So did I do well?" Jorgon asked.

"Better then any other padawan I've fought," Grievous said. "But you still need much training."

"Well since most of the Jedi are dead, how will I learn?" Jorgon wondered. Grievous reattached his cape and walked up to Jorgon, his huge mechanical form towering over the Padawan.

"You will become my apprentice," Grievous answered. Jorgon's stared in shock.

"But how," Jorgon asked.

"Like this!" Grievous pushed Jorgon with the Force, sending the Jedi into the air. Jorgon landed softly, but he was still amazed.

"I thought..."

"Well I did too," Grievous cut off Jorgon. "Apparently, I am now even weirder then before." Grievous said, not humorously either. Jorgon laughed slightly, not noticing the bit of despair in Grievous voice. Grievous pulled Jorgon forward with the Force, dragging him across the dusty floor, to a stop right at his feet. The general picked up Jorgon from the floor and hoisted him in front of his face. "Don't laugh at my 'jokes," Grievous ordered.

"Okay-"

"Hush! Someone is coming!" Grievous said. He pulled Jorgon and himself against a wall and threw his cloak over himself and Jorgon, causing the cloak to activate its camouflage. Grievous' guards followed suit, and Griff activated Grievous' ship's cloaking device. An old but strong and graceful man walked into the library and stood in the center looking about for something. He has a well trimmed beard and wore a gold expensive cape over black clothing, and his eyes held an evil glow, like that of a Sith. "Count Dooku?" Grievous thought to himself, amazed his former teacher had somehow cheated death. Finally, Dooku stopped looking over the bookshelf and saw exactly what he desired. He walked forward to grab a book from the shelf but Grievous emerged from his hiding spot, which just happened to be where Dooku was reaching.

"What?" Dooku jumped back and was about to fire off his lightning, but Grievous moved quicker and kicked the Sith Lord in the face. Dooku flew backwards into a wall, stopping painfully. He quickly jumped back up though and ignited his lightsaber and lunged forward, meeting Grievous' four blades. Both stopped and jumped back from each other. "What are you doing here?" Dooku demanded. Grievous' eyes widened in shock.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be dead!" Grievous exclaimed. "You were beheaded!"

"A true Sith never dies, and I'm not about to teach you how that is," Dooku replied haughtily. "So has Sideous betrayed you as well?" Dooku asked.

"Yes," Grievous began," but I survived it." Dooku glared.

"It was Sideous' failure not your victory," Dooku scoffed. Grievous suddenly lashed out and punched Dooku across the face, knocking Dooku to the ground, and separating the count from his lightsaber. Grievous put his foot on top of Dooku's chest and held the Dark Lord in place.

"I don't have to listen to you anymore, Old man," Grievous said.

"You're a fool to attack me!" Dooku pulled his saber to his hand and was just about to swing, but all of a sudden his lightsaber was ripped from his hand into Grievous grip. Dooku paled.

"Not so tough now that I can do what you can! Hahaha!" Grievous laughed. Dooku scowled in determination.

"Not quite!" Dooku unleashed a wave of Sith lightning, throwing Grievous straight through the ceiling. Dooku stood up and laughed. "You're pathetic powers you've somehow acquired are no match for mine!" Dooku suddenly had to dodge when three lightsabers whizzed over his lowered head. Dooku rolled out the way when Jorgon swung his sabers once again. "A Jedi? I will teach you!" Dooku pulled a vibro blade from the weapons shelves and rushed at Jorgon. Jorgon fought with all his might, but Dooku easily parried his three sabers and cut Jorgon's arm. Jorgon attempted to Force push Dooku, but the Sith only resisted and jabbed forward, cutting Jorgon in the side. Jorgon fell onto his back, his side and arm both bleeding and stinging with horrible pain. Somehow the count had hit him where it hurt most. Dooku raised his saber about to finish the padawan, when Grievous plowed into Tyrannus from above and laid him out across the floor. Dooku picked himself up, but it was obvious he was in a lot of pain.

"Flesh against metal is not a wise choice!" Grievous drop kicked the Sith Lord, knocking him down once more. Grievous leaned over the Sith and held Dooku's own blade at his throat. "Do you wish to lose your head once more? Or do you want to live and help me get revenge on Sideous?" Dooku scowled even angrier then before.

"A Sith should never be led by a droid!" Dooku reached for one of Jorgon's lightsabers, but Grievous stabbed down, killing Dooku instantly.

"Fool," Grievous spat, angry that Dooku would be such an idiot. Grievous stood and turned around facing the fallen Jorgon. "That was not as satisfying as I hoped." His guards uncloaked themselves, and Ugly quickly gave Jorgon some bacta. "Now we must meet with the Senators. Prepare to leave," Grievous ordered his two droids and new apprentice.

To Be Continued...

Please Review! Thank you!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment