Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beggining

a short fanfic i made in my spare time. There will be more chapters. sry for the error in the begginining, but that should say NAVI PARADOX.sry.

Chapter 1 - The Beggining

Chapter 1 - The Beggining
NAVI PARADOXA MegaMan Battle Network FanFic For Toads Castle.CAST:Andrew/Rale: Andrew is me! My Navi is a cyber hedgehog named Rale. He uses a Rail gun for his weapon. No Element.Lan/Megaman: Lan is the hero of MMBN 1-5. Megaman is his navi, but Megaman used to be Lan's twin named Hub who died of some disease(HBD?)Mayl/Roll: Mayl is a girl who lives next door to Lan. She seems to be Lans freind, of course, and i think in MMBN4 they went on a date. Roll seems like this with megaman. In the original megaman games for NES and SNES, Roll is a human-resembeling robot, and is megaman's sister.Dex/Gutsman:Lan's friend and rival. They're friends, but he always brags that his navi Gutsman is tougher. Me and my friends name for Gutsman is Big Jaw because of his huge jaw.Yai/Glide:a very rich and selfish young girl. she's 8 and in 8th grade because of her high I.Q..Glide is her Navi. he is smart, but in the MMBN series you can never battle him.Bass: A so called "invincible" Navi, but he's in every MMBN game as a boss. then you can fight him as a harder version once you beat the game. He was originally Megaman's enemy im MM7.Chaud/Protoman:Chaud is younger than Lan and already is a Triple S licsence official. Protoman is his Navi. He has long hair, hates Megaman, Has sunglasses that he never takes off, and a sword for an arm.Corey/Ninjaman:My friend Corey. He is in 9th grade and has an extremely stealthy and deadly navi named Ninjaman. Sometimes you dont see ethier of them for days.Some times there gone.Notes:This takes place after MMBN6.I live in Sharro, but there was a wolf attack, so i'm the only one who lives there. There is no school there, so i have to go to ACDC school. In this story, i have no parents.Corey lives in ACDC town.No one knows where Chaud lives.I like Pie.BUY METAL GEAR SOLID!I wont use capatilization all the time.Otacon, were going to KFC. Mmmm, I want more.~Solid SnakeChapter 1: new kid*lans house, 21XX*Lan:*Yawn* Mornin' Megaman!Megaman:LAN! Your late for school! Get up and go! You'll miss the first Day!Lan:AHHHH! RUN!*Lan Grabs his stuff and runs.*Lan:I made it on time!*Every one sits.*Ms.Mari:Class, we have a new student. He is living in Sharro, but they have no school. And be nice to him, he has no parents.*Andrew walks in*Ms.Mari: Class, This is Andrew.Andrew:Hi....*andrew sits down by lan**later, at recess*Lan: hey dex, how tough do you think the new ids navi is?Dex:Not that good. Took him 52 seconds to beat 5 canonguards.Lan:Dex, at least he won. You died in 28 seconds.Dex: SHUT UP! I wasnt paying atteneion!Lan: I'm gonna net battle that Andrew kid. He can't be that tough.*lan walks up to Andrew*Lan: so new kid, wanna net battle?Andrew:Sure!*Both go to net battle machine*Lan:Jack In! Megaman, Execute!Andrew:Jack In! Rale, Execute!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment