Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Lan's Giving up

a short fanfic i made in my spare time. There will be more chapters. sry for the error in the begginining, but that should say NAVI PARADOX.sry.

Chapter 3 - Lan's Giving up

Chapter 3 - Lan's Giving up
NET PARADOXA Megaman Battle Network FanFic finished at CHAPTER 3: Lan's giving up!Lan:I lost for the first time with megaman....I quit netbattling!Mayl:No! Don't!Dex:Who will i battle if you quit?Yai:Who will Glide trade BattleChips with?Dex:Me?Yai:NO!Mayl:Who will save the world from evil?Lan:.....I...Cant.Dex: That's IT! So you lost one match! I've lost at least 200! I deal with it! I've helped ypu defeat evil Navis sometimes! Don't quit out!Lan:I have to.Dex:Grrrr....FINE! Be a quitter! I dont care anymore! 'Cause I dont see a reason to be stubborn just cuz you lost one match!Lan:.....*Lan gets up and walks away*Later at Lan's house, after school...Megaman: I cant belive this. I lose one match. You quit.Lan:....Megaman:Lan...I let Andrew win. He's the new kid, so i was being nice!Lan:......Megaman:Lan?Lan:zzzzzzzzzz.....Megaman:Lan, do i bore you with talking?Lan:zzzzzzzz....Megaman:Oh, i thought he was bored with me. He's really asleep.*ring! ring!*Megaman: Phone call, Lan!Lan:zzzzz*snork*zzz....Megaman:i'll awnser it.Snake: You can say it, i'm used to wierd missions.Wait! I want a new mission! it can be with Meryl and Mei Ling. It will be called: "Solid Snake:Solid to the dawn!Megaman:I'm not Otacon. I'm Megaman.Snake:Do I call every one as a wrong number?Megaman:Only twice.*Hangs up*Lan: Megaman, who was that?Megaman:Snake.Again.Lan:oh.Megaman: Did you hear what i said earlier?Lan: Yeah, and this all wouldnt of happened if you told me this in the first place.Mrs.Hikari:Lan, Time for Dinner!Lan:O.K. Mom!*Lan goes downstairs, Mr. Hikari walks in*Mr.Hikari:I'm home!Lan:Hi Dad! Mr.Hikari:Oh, Lan, Some man told me to give you this.Lan Got:"Paper"!Lan: It says, "you are a skilled netbattler, and we want you to join the tournament called the "Tournament of The Powerful!" Go to the T.V. Station on Beach St. Tommorow. Stop reading this letter. Now. Please feed this paper?Lan: NO! but i will join the tournament.Next chapter: The Ultimate Showdown!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment