Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

This is an RD+RS fanfic. Mika's a character I came up with. And she always making bets.
This is my first fanfic and I hope it's good.
Here I go(and don't laugh.)

Mika was fidling with a hat one foggy Paradigm moring and decided to ask Dorothy a quest

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1
This is an RD+RS fanfic. Mika''s a character I came up with. And she always making bets.
This is my first fanfic and I hope it''s good.
Here I go(and don''t laugh.)

Mika was fidling witha hat one foggy Paradigm moring and decided to ask Dorothy a question "Dorothy you ever wear hats?"
"No" was Dorothy''s simple responce.
"Well here put this one on and wake Roger up, I wanna see his reaction." Mika had an evil smile on her face and said gleefully"It gonna be funny."
"I do not wish to"
"O come on it''ll be funny"
"No" Dorothy got the last word in quickly.
"Fine" then Mika shouted "Norman I own you $5 on that bet ok."
"WHAT you had a bet on me?" Dorothy asked a little angery.
At this point Norman comes in the room and says"Very well Miss Mika."
Rundown is heard played a little faster than normal at that moment in Dorothy''s attept to get Roger up, he was starting to be come obliviuos to her moring rampages.
And..."R.DOROTHY WANYRIGHT" looks at clock "It''s 9 in the moring why am I up this early?"
"Norman and Mika are making bets on me" a slite tone off tone.
"O is that all? okay you two stop, I don''t want to get up at 9 every mornig for this." Roger said slietly chuckling.
"Thank you, and sorry for waking you up so early." Dorothy apolgized quickly.
"That rather kind of you Dorothy you care if I go back to bed?"
"No."
"Thanks I''m going backto bed now." Roger werily said.
"Good night." Mika said to Roger and then turned to Dorothy and asked "You remember the deadline for our debt don''t you?"
"Yes."
Good than you know what you are supposed the do tonight then?"
"Yes"
"Good than see you at dinner," Mika replied happily and ran off.

End of first part of 3 parts, tell me what you think so far.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment