Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Requests

A Fallen Angel finds himself lonely and learns the hardships and cruelty and joys of love.

((If you've any questions, concerns, or ideas, please, feel free to comment them.))

Chapter 1 - Requests

Chapter 1 - Requests
Where can I begin to explain such a tale of sadness and sorrow? Such is today I must find it in myself to write in seriousness, and to save my heart from the sadness of my friend. Poor little Schwarz came to me in desperation today. I finally realize why he had been making such lovely dresses for me, the man was lonely. He came to me, kneeling and whimpering, something I had never seen from him before, crying that he needed help horribly. A maiden, he requested, a pure little girl that he could take in to keep as his own. I knew the poor man was mad, but I had never realized how so until he confessed to me his loneliness. The evil Angel, always locked away in his own quarters doing goodness-knows-what wanted a soul mate. What I was thinking when I said I’d find him a girl was madness. I love to be optimistic, but poor poor Schwarz, there is hardly a girl who would love him.

“Little Schwarz, be off with you, back into bed and get some rest, I’d not gauge time, but I can find you a little girl soon enough, but for now, rest, make music, sew, do with as you will to take your mind off.” The short purple-headed Ghostie gave a bottle of steaming liquid into the pale hands of the Fallen Angel. “Drink this and sleep,” would be all that came from her mouth as Celestial started off at once to find a little girl worthy of Verwirrter Schwarz.

She was there, and Celestial saw her, a teenaged girl, fifteen at most, with messy dark brown hair and matching eyes. In a nice blouse and a long skirt, she looked about ready to go to dinner, or a funeral. But neither were the case, it was the start of Autumn, of school, and she was merely walking home from another school-day. She sung to herself walking down the trail back home, several heavy books in the bag upon her back. Scales and ‘ah’s streaming from her dry lips.

The purple Ghostie looked upon her in glee. “This is perfect! She exclaimed, already starting to watch the girl further. Celestial now looked into her heart. A very pure sort of girl. “So rare for a high school girl… she’s never even kissed a man.” However, Celestial spoke too loud and the brunette turned around, her skirts flying out around her.

“Who’s there, and why are you following me?” Murmured she, eyes filling with fright. “Please, show yourself!” However, Celestial did not such a thing, quickly disappearing and reappearing in Schwarz’ room.

He had not taken his potion, and he was not sleeping. “Celestial! Have you no decency? I could have been unclad for all you know!” His voice now strong once again protested. Schwarz was a towering man, nine foot six with long black hair often tied back and cold gray eyes with a slight fairness to his skin when he was undisguised.

“You’ll forgive me in a few moments, Schwarzie.” Celestial grinned as she spoke, she was short on normal standards, compared to Schwarz she was like a bug, standing at only four foot ten and sometimes reduced herself to less than a foot for spying purposes and opened up a window -which is just a simple name for a spying portal-. Showing the girl as she walked home, a little more hurried now. “Isn’t she cute, Schwarzie? Certainly one of the cutest little high schoolers I’ve ever seen, and she’s a pure little thing too, doesn’t even know what a kiss is, let alone how to do it.”

Schwarz already felt his eyes filling with tears watching her, skirts flying in the wind, messy hair tied back, sort of frail looking even. “Oh, Tala, you miracle worker, you’ve done me an amazing favor, and for that I thank you. Do not expect me to return tonight, I will be out.” Through holes in his dress shirt poked out a pair of black feathery wings, certainly a bit taller than Schwarz himself, already, he started to take to the skies, using windows to look to where she was. By the time he reached her house, it was well into nightfall, under disguise, five foot ten with gray hair now instead of black, Schwarz disguised himself as a kindly old gentleman, his favorite sort of act to play.

In her room she lay, a very quiet sleeper was the girl. Schwarz slipped through the house with ease, making himself like a Ghost, simple charms were all it took and finally when he reached her room. He looked upon the girl with a sad smile. “Tala was right, you little thing, you sleep in silence, such a pure little girl, oh… so lovely, so young.” One shaking hand came out to stroke her face, Verwirrter almost forced himself back when he felt how cold her cheek was. Poor girl, she’s very cold… He thought in distress before pulling the blanket around her better.

She started to stir from the motion, eyes snapping open and clearly seeing Verwirrter. However, he disappeared at once and she shut her eyes again, murmuring something of vivid after dreams and falling back asleep.

The entire night, the Angel decided it best to watch from afar and remain invisible.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment