Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Come and get it then!

This is a story for all ShadAmy fans, I happen to be a fan of many couples. I think that quite a few of you may like this one! ^^
You may have seen it on fanfiction.net!

Chapter 1 - Come and get it then!

Chapter 1 - Come and get it then!
I wanted to write a story about Shadow and Amy, so this was off the top of my head! I don't know what it will be about myself, I guess we'll find out with the story coming up!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of this besides the story plot! XP



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come and get it then!

Amy Rose walked down the sandy shores of the beach, thinking of her life and about a hedgehog, the only thing was that it wasn't Sonic, but Shadow the hedgehog.

She had grown a bit of an 'attraction' towards the ebony hedgehog, she always thought that he was cunning, brave, very handsome, a brilliant friend. He was everything she could have wished for and more. She always thought that he was just like Sonic but she was so wrong about him. He was a darker version of Sonic it seemed, he was emotionless on the inside but contained an array of emotions on the inside. He may be able to fool all of her friends, but never her. She could always read his emotions like a book! She just wished that he would find the courage to someday open up to her, show her his true feelings.

She wanted to protect the crimson streaked hedgehog, she wanted to hold him when he was down. Comfort him when it felt like the world was at its end, hep him with his past. She wanted to try and help him find the truth about what had happened fifty years ago, he always seemed so deep in thought about it. Day in and day out he woulc continue to think about his past, even in battle he would would think about it.

She wanted to protect him from the world, especially G.U.N. She wanted him to live a happy life, like in Maria's wish. She had said to keep everyone happy. That meant him too, right?

She wanted to just pull that mysterious cloak away and reveal the real and true Shadow. She wanted to dig beneath his skin, try to find more about him. She wanted to know his favourite colour, his favourite food, his favourite sport if he knew any! She wanted to take him into her arms and embrace the ebony fool!

He may be a weapon of pure mass distruction in everyone elses eyes, but to her he was like her guardian angel! Her one escape from that stupid blue hedgehog which she chased around, she wanted Sonic to go away! She wanted Shadow to comfort her like he has done before, she wanted his strong arms tight around her, embracing her while she cried.

She knew one thing though, this was not a crush. She truly felt the emotion that she thought she felt for Sonic once before, she felt the emotion that makes her head spin and makes her heart speed up rapidly!

She loved Shadow the hedgehog...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow was running through a forest while passing trees, bushes, flowers, a large dirty pond and a few old oak trees. As gloomy as this place sounds, it didn't stop him from thinking about what has been on his mind for ages now.
Shadow had once had a dream, a dream about Maria and a certain pink hedgehog. Normally, Shadow would always listen to what Maria had said in his dreams, but he did not believe what she had told him about the pink hedgehog.

In his dream, he and Maria had been standing in a black void, sitting on the ground while talking to each other. She was sat beside him, giggling whenever he would say something abouthow stupid Sonic was, or how much he disliked some of his friends. What Maria had said was; 'Shadow, you hold secret feelings for the pink hedgehog you know as, Amy Rose. If you keep on bottling up your feelings, they will get stronger and you will not be able to resist the temptation to love. It could come out without you even thinking about it, you could end up embarrassing yourself. Amy seems really understanding about peoples feelings, you should trust your heart Shadow. Open up to her like you did with me' then she had dissapeared. He didn't understand though.

Hidden feelings? He had a strong friendship with the hedgehog, he knew that. Could there possibly be more? He kept pondering on this for a moment.

'Nah there couldn't be, could there? It's impossible, could I really love someone again?' Although he thought of Maria as a 'sister figure' he had and will always love her. He would never turn on what she said, if what she had said was true though, then why hadn't he noticed.

He went through all the bad and good points. A few bad things were that he was wanted by nearly everyone, G.U.N were after him, this could stir up trouble for the small pink hedgehog. Another pointer would be the fact that 'Faker' would be jealous, he would not let Amy date Shadow would he? Sonic would get so jealous, he would probably start fights with Shadow and causing mischief between the two.

Shadow sighed.

The good points; he would have someone to talk to about his problems, his past. Someone to love again, give him a kiss and embrace him whenever he needed or wanted one!

Shadow then thought of something, a bad point. What if she didn't return his feelings? Would she take it calmly and comfort him about it, talk to him? Or would she laugh in his face and say 'Yeah, riiight' then walk off?

What if she did happen to return his feelings? What would she do? Embrace him and stay with him all night? Kiss him passionately as the moon hovers over head? What would Amy Rose do?

Should he test out what she would do?

He sighed.

He thought that he may as well, if what Maria had said was true then he wanted to avoid getting to much bottled up and then releasing all of that love for her in front of everyone!

He would rather avoid the embarassment!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amy continues to run walk along the shores of Emerald coast, the tide was coming in quite fast still, the sun had set and a dark blue blanket with small silver specks covered the sky. Some stars were brighter than others, possibly a few of the planets.
Amy looked up, no moon was over head yet. No doubt that it was somewhere behind her, behind the palm trees which were behind her.

Amy looked towards a bench on the beach, it had a large lamp behind it, the cone at the top with the glass showing off a bit of light, a bin sat next to it with a few bushes and more sand.

She smiled to herself, just the thing that she needs. A place to sit and think, she tried to run towards the bench, but not going very fast thanks to the sand, Shadow would be able to just glide across it!

Amy loved the way he ran, his legs moved swiftly along with the rest of his body, his quills swaying in the breeze as he ran at top speed.

Amy had ran with Shadow before, he had picked her up bridle style and ran off towards a forest, he did it to cheer her up mostly, but when a robot had appeared out of no where, they were running away from that instead, but she had fun!

Amy sighed, she wanted Shadow to sit on the bench with her and look at the stars. She sighed and thought of how romantic it would be to have Shadow kiss her with the moon over head and his arms protectively around her.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow was running in a straight line, avoiding trees and any obstacle which came his way. He was looking from left to right, looking for any traces of a pink hedgehog.
He suddenly came to a halt, surely she would be in bed at this time of night right?

He then ran towards Amy's house. Before you start thinking that he stalks her, she had invited him in for a cup of coffe once and he had accepted, as soon as he finished his coffee they talked for a while, then he left with a 'I'll see you around, Rose' then he left her on the couch.

He smiled at the memory and continued to run towards her house.

He was so caught up in his thoughts he nearly ran past, he skidded to another halt and looked around. No lights were on in the house, it was all quiet besides the crickets chirping happily in the night.

He took in a deep breath and knocked the door, pretty loudly actually. There was no response, he knocked again and again.

She must have been a deep sleeper if she slept through that, he sighed and looked towards the sky. The mooon was just slightly over head, the perfect place to see it is from the beach of course so he ran off towards the beach to watch the moon.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He arrived at the beach in no time at all, he stopped and looked around. The palm trees were quite visible thanks to the light reflected off the moon, he looked towards the large sphere which hung over head. The radiant glow reflected his eyes perfectly, making them shine like the stars above.
Shadow sighed and started his treck along the beach, while keeping his eyes on where he was going.

He stopped, he looked at a bench. Someone was laying on it, the figure was under that large lamp that gave him some light to see who it was. A pink hedgehog. Amy?

Shadow walked closer and looked at the sleeping girl, he kneeled down and balanced on his toes then touched her face. She stirred lightly and then opened her eyes to reveal the most beautiful jade you could think of.

"Shadow...?" she groaned out tiredly, she sat up and looked around while rubbing her left eye, "where am I?" she asked herself more than him.

"Your at the beach..." Shadow answered while standing up and looking out to sea, his complete attitude had changed from happy to cold all of a sudden. He may have been delighted to see Amy, but he wouldn't show it, not yet at least!

Amy stood up and looked out to see with him, the moon was being reflected, its brilliant glow seemed to make Amy's face light up with happiness. She smiled and looked at Shadow from the corner of her eye, she took in his pose.

His arms were folded, the usual Shadow style, he stood tall, straight and an emotionless mask was on his face, the only thing that wasn't masked was his eyes. The emotion in his eyes was visible to her, nobody but her could read them.

Shadow felt her stare on him and he turned a slight red colour on his cheeks, he turned his head to look at her with narrowed eyes. She tore her eyes away from him with a deep blush on her cheeks.

She gulped, she could still feel his heated gaze on her. His eyes bore into her very soul.

Amy then got a slick idea on how to make him turn away, she smirked inwardly and turned her head then kissed him quickly.

Shadow was shocked, he couldn't move a muscle. His eyes were as wide as dinner plates and his face went bright red, just like the streaks on his quills.

Shadow turned away and looked at the ocean.

Amy's heart was pounding so fast she felt that it would burst through her rib cage, she could feel the hotness of her cheeks, as red as her dress.

She looked at Shadow, he in turn looked at her.

"What was that for?" he asked, he said it a bit cold when he didn't mean to.

"You kept on staring, so I decided that it would have been best to stop you" she said, she gulped again and looked at him.

"Shadow, your blushing!" she said with a giggle, "aww, is Shadow emarassed?" she asked in a sweet and sugary tone with a laugh.

"You can't really say much, Rose" he said smirking, this made her stop her laughing and blush even redder.

"You enjoyed it!" she said smiling at him slyly, he looked at her with an eyeridge lifted.

"Are you sure it isn't yourself that enjoyed it? You were the one that started it!" he said with a smirk,

Amy poked her tongue out at him, very childish.

"Put that away, Rose" he said with that smirk still plastered on his face, she kept her tongue out, "I warned you!"

Shadow then pokes his own tongue out and licks hers, she just stay there shocked and staring at him.

"Ewwww!" she screamed while rubbing her tongue.

"I did warn you to put it away!" he said, she growled at him.

Shadow began to walk away, when suddenly he was tackled to the ground from behind by Amy herself. She was sitting on his back, well sort of. His tail was directly beneath her, he took advantage of that one fact and wagged it, hitting her down below.

Amy blushed and jumped up, Shadow was just on the floor his chin resting in one hand propped up by his elbow as he watched her with one eye open.

"Y-you pervert!" she stuttered, he smirked and stood while brushing himself off.

"Me, a pervert? Ha! It's funny how your the only one that knows that I happen to be one then" he said while smirking, she just blushed redder.

"You seriously are a... pervert!" she said to him, he rolled his eyes and looked out to sea again.

"You need to get a grip" he stated.

"Oh yeah, you need to stop being emo!" she said back.

"You need to stop chasing that faker around and go after someone that actually deserves you!"

"Who like you?!"

"Yes!"

He then pulled her into an embrace and kissed her hungrily, she was kissing back with equal hunger. The kiss was passionate, fiery and oh so nice.

Amy pulled away from him, she was panting along with Shadow. They just stared into eac h others eyes for what seemed to be forever.

Amy suddenly felt tears well up inside her, her emotions going haywire as she held the ebony hedgehog close to her. He in turn was embracing her back, he was kissing the side of her head a few times and held onto her strongly.

"Shadow, I'm sorry I shouted earlier..." she said, he gave her a small smile and nodded at her.

"I'm sorry too..."

"One good thing did come out of this though" she stated, he nodded.

"Yeah" he kissed her forehead gently and then pulled away from the embrace.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They sat on the bench talking for hours on end, watching the stars and moon as they both held each other.
Shadow stood up and looked up, it seemed that it was about two in the morning and Amy looked slightly tired. The nap she had earlier didn't last long, she had only started to sleep a few moments before Shadow had arrived.

"You ready to go home?" he asked, she stood up and nodded.

"Sure!" she said.

Shadow picked her up bridle style, then carried her towards her home.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He ran down the beach towards a footpath which was not that far down, he then used the path to find her home instead f going the way he came. That would result in dodging some trees, which was pretty hard to do when you've got someone in your arms. Especially if it's a cramped space.
Shadow came to a stop at the house he was at earlier, he walked to the doorstep and set her down.

She smiled at him.

"Would you like to stay here for the night? I have an extra room if you want?" she asked hopefully, he shook his head.

"No, I am sorry Rose, but I must be leaving" he kissed her quickly, then waved goodbye and was about to dash off.

"Wait, Shadow..." she paused for a moment, he turned to look at her. Showing that he was in fact listening, "I love you" she said to him.

He smiled and closed his eyes.

"I love you too, Rose!" he gave her a seductive wink and ran to her quick, he kissed her again with passion then let her go, he then grabbed her rump and smirked at her.

She was blushing like mad at this point, she poked out her tongue again.

"Remember what happened las t time?" he asked, she nodded.

"Yeah, come and get it!" she said cockily, she was then lifted up over his shoulder and carried into her house and shut the door behind him.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you guys think then, hmm? I thought that it was awsome!!

R&R!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 16, 2009, 5:36:58 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverThat was cute! I loved it!