Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Our Group Counsling Session

This is a normal group Counsling session that my friend Katie and I made up I hope you like It!!!

Chapter 1 - Our Group Counsling Session

Chapter 1 - Our Group Counsling Session
Hiei's_lil_Dragongurl: Yes thats how my names supposed to be spelled but we do not care today do we? No we dont because we dont have to today we will express our feelings to two different counslor's why you ask? Well you'll just have to read on to find that out won't you. Also In a moment we will tell you people who Is in our sessions andor session and I will also tell you my name Isn't that convenient?


Seto: Chrissy please leave the poor people to their sanity and lets go.


Chrissy: Okay, Seto sit down and let me Discribe The characters to the crazy people in the audience! Okay now I am describing some of the big differences you may find in the story.


Difference 1:One thing you'll notice though that Marik Is separated Into two people Marik (Good) and Malik (Ebil... sorry Evil)so that is who Im talking to when those name pop Up.


Difference 2: All of the Yamis have their own bodies so they dont have to keep switching people.(My Ebil doing)


Seto: Chrissy...


Chrissy: Meanie you never let me say anything fun...Oh Yes Seto is my fiancée so If we fight like this that normal so don't mind it.Yugi(Normal) Is Katie (My friend)'s boyfriend so he stays with her. One more thing that I would like to add is that celebi in here can change a persons age and If you get her mad like lance did it could have catastrophic results.If any of the other characters need to be explained I will probobly tell you later on in the story!
Okay come on Seto lets go with mokuba and noah to the Happy Counslor!YAY!!!!!


Seto: Somebody please help me...(Love can only go so far you know?)


(Chrissy Oblivious to everything is playing in a field of flowers:)


Seto: ...........Come on Chrissy lets go.


Chrissy: (Smiles sweetly) Okay I'll be normal now.


Seto: Thank You


Chrissy: Okay Come on everybody!





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment