Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The beginning

Its the future now and Sonic and the gang have their own children. SonicxAmy, ShadowxGold(made up character),TailsxSilver(another made up character), RougexKnuckles){These are the married couples, this not a romance fic but there may be little)

Chapter 1 - The beginning

Chapter 1 - The beginning
Sonic and his friends are copyright to Sega. Gold, Silver, Hikari, Rubeus, G.S, Mika, Ruby, Sapphire, Autumn, Ai are copyright to me. Don't use my characters without my permission.




Sonic's POV
It was a sunny day, a great day to run with my daughter and son, Hikari and Sapphire.

"Daddy! Can we run around the desert?" they both said in glee.

"Sure" I said.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is so crappy and short, I had to get off the computer and I couldn't think of anything good. So I'll update this chapter next day, if I have enough time...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Stars on October 22, 2005, 7:51:40 AM

Stars on
StarsCmon, UPDATE THE STOOOOORYYYY!!!

queen_of_technology on May 1, 2005, 10:45:10 AM

queen_of_technology on
queen_of_technologyThis chapter's friggin' short! Hello, UPDATE!!!

queen_of_technology on May 1, 2005, 10:45:02 AM

queen_of_technology on
queen_of_technologyThis chapter's friggin' short! Hello, UPDATE!!!