Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Wishes really do come true.

Title is temporary. I hope...
It's a self inserted fanfic.
There IS romance OTHER than Will and Elizabeth. [cough] heh. [sweat drop]

Chapter 1 - Wishes really do come true.

Chapter 1 - Wishes really do come true.






Christine leaned out of the window, smiling softly. The cold night air was refreshing on her face. Gazing up at the stars, she saw a particularly bright one, twinkling at her in a friendly way. Remembering what she used to do when she was little, Christine made a wish.





I wish my wishes would come true. Smiling to herself, she shut the window. Feeling restless, she looked for something to do. She grinned as her eyes rested on her Pirates of the Caribbean DVD.











Giggling with excitement, Christine slid the disk into the DVD player. She had watched Pirates of the Caribbean at least a hundred times, but never grew tired of it. Pressing the play button, she flopped on the carpet next to the TV. She sighed contentedly. Christine loved having the house to herself. Her parents were out at a party and her brother, Eddy, was out at a friends house. The room was dark; the TV was casting a bluish glow on her face.











Christine was 17 years old but was easily mistaken many times for someone over 21. She was tall and skinny and was very pretty. She had long golden blonde hair that was always perfect. She had soft hazel eyes that made people fall in love with her and then stare into them forever and freckles covered her face, which only made her more adorable.

















She frowned; the DVD wasnt playing. Standing up, she furiously walked over to the DVD player.











Play goddamn it! she growled, hammering the button, What do you want from me!





Suddenly, the machine let off a loud BANG! Sparks and pieces of plastic showered everywhere. Christine leapt backwards, accidentally stepping on the DVD case and slipping over. Her head smashed into the side table beside the sofa. Spots danced in front of her eyes and the room was spinning.











Christine tried to stand up, more concerned whether her DVD was ok then the fact she couldve damaged her head, but what she saw made her fall back over.











There, in the middle of the living room, was a ball of blinding white light. Squinting,





Christine looked at it as it slowly started to dim, revealing a silhouette of a figure in the center of it. The figure stepped into view. It was a beautiful girl of Christines age. She was wearing robes of bright white, with platinum blonde flowing hair, skin that seemed to glow, and beautiful bright blue eyes. Who she was or how she got there, Christine didnt know.











Still on the floor, Christine managed to stutter WH-who are you? What do you want?











The mysterious figure smiled, My name is Rose. I am your guardian angel.











There was a silence. Christine fingered the bump on her head, wondering if she had a concussion. I have a guardian angel? She asked.











Yes, its my job to look after you, said Rose holding out a hand and pulling Christine up.











Good job. Christine grumbled, pointing to her aching head, If youre supposed to look after me, where were you when I fell over yesterday?





I cant watch you all the time! Said Rose impatiently, I have a life, you know.











Christine pondered this and then said So, why are you here?











Well, remember the wish you made? Christine nodded and Rose continued, And remember what you said the other day? About Pirates of the Caribbean?











I say a lot of stuff about Pirates. Care to enlighten me about which one in particular?











Rose sighed impatiently and snapped her fingers. Suddenly, they both found them selves in Christines room. She looked around and saw herself sitting at the computer.











This is yesterday, Rose explained.











Christine peered at the computer. She was having an IM conversation with her best friend Lily.





Lily: you watch POTC too much, girl.





Christine: I know





Lily: You should just go and live in Port Royal





Christine: Thats a good idea. Hey! Wouldnt it be cool if we were in the movie? I wish we could be in it.











Rose snapped her fingers again and they found themselves in the right time.











You wished for your wishes to come true and you wished to be in the story, Rose said, putting both hands on Christines shoulders, So you got it. She pushed her, hard. Christine fell.











Instead of landing on carpet, she landed on hard wood, bumping her already sore head.











Yeesh, what to people have against my head? She wondered aloud. Standing up, she looked around. She was on the docks of none other than Port Royal. There was no doubt about it, she had watched the movie too many times to count and could recognize it from a mile off.











Christine glared at the sky When I said I wanted to be in Pirates, this is NOT what I meant! she yelled, furiously stomping her foot on the ground. I wish I was home! She called out. Nothing happened. With another stomp she yelled again Aw, come on! You said youd grant my wishes! ROSE!











Im a guardian angel, not a fairy godmother! Came a familiar voice, right by Christines ear.





She spun around again, looking for her but no-one was there, One wish only.











I thought the rule was three wishes, said Christine, indignantly.











First Im a fairy godmother, now Im a genie! Will you ever get it right? Im a guardian angel!











And not a very good one, Christine grumbled











Hey, you wanted something so I gave it to you!











Yeah, well Im not sure I want it anymore!











Well, thats too bad. Youll be stuck here until the end of the movie.











Feeling defeated, Christine sighed. Cant I just have a teensy wish?











She could hear Rose sighing too Alright, what is it?











Gimme chocolate!











A snickers bar appeared in Christines outstretched hands, she squealed with delight.











There you go, said Roses voice, Ill see you at the end of the movie. Have fun!











Christine knew Rose had gone. She shoved the snickers bar in her pocket and did a double take.











She was no longer wearing her jeans and white sweater; she was now dressed in pirate gear. A long sleeved white low-cut shirt that flowed at the ends of the sleeves and showed part of her flat stomach with a tight corset-like black low-cut vest over the top, that did nothing but push her boobs up, tight low rise black Capris and brown pirate boots. She felt the bump on her head and felt a bandanna tied around her blonde hair that flowed down her back, and atop that she dawned a brown pirate hat similar to the one Jack wears.











Oh, one more thing, Rose appeared in front of her suddenly, making her jump, Try not to mess with the story too much; you never know what could happen.











Thanks for the tip, Christine rolled her eyes.











Rose gave her a smirk and disappeared again.











Christine looked around the dock.











Welcome to Port Royal, Mr. Smith, she heard the harbor master saying. Excitement flooded through her as she heard those words.











She turned around to see none other than Jack Sparrow, walking past her.











Jack! She blurted out, ecstatic to see one of her favourite character in real life.











Jack turned around, Someone say me name?











Christine blushed Uh&I did, she mumbled in a British accent feeling the need to fit in,











How do you know me name, girl? He asked her,












OMG Jack is talking to meee! She thought. She scurried over to him, put her hands on her hips, and tilted her hat up revealing her pretty face.











Who doesnt know the name of the infamous Jack Sparrow? she said, thinking quickly.











He looked her up and down and smiled, liking what he saw.











CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow, He corrected her, trying to impress the pretty thing in front of him, Nice hat he said and turned away again. He started to walk away, stopping to pocket a drawstring bag of coins. He looked back at her, put a finger to his lips and grinned. She grinned back at him. He swaggered out of sight.











Christine stood dazed for a few minutes. She had just met the real Jack Sparrow! Realizing she was still grinning, she stopped.











Christine knew where he was going to talk to Murtogg and Mullroy and that Elizabeth was going to fall off the wall soon. She ran after Jack.











Christine saw him talking to the two navy guys. They were getting hopelessly confused











But I HAVE seen a ship with black sails! Murtogg was saying.





Jack started to inch away from the arguing men. Christine saw her chance and walked beside him.











Are you following me? He asked her.





Not that I mind. He smirked.











Me? No never. Christine said in mock irritation, but kept following him on the ship anyway.











You! Get away from there! They had finally twigged that Jack wasnt there, You dont have permission to be aboard there, mate! Mullroy said, both brandishing their guns.











Im sorry its just its such a pretty boat,











Ship! Christine corrected him











Ship, Jack repeated,











Whos the girl? The soldier asked.











Jack looked at Christine and shrugged.











What are your names?











Smith! Said Jack, happily, Or smithy if you like&











And you? Murtogg pointed his gun at Christine.











Christine, She answered.











Whats your purpose in Port Royal, Mr. Smith?











Yeah and no lies!











Alright, then, Said Jack, coming out from behind the wheel, I confess. It is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage and otherwise pilfer my weasley black guts out.











There was a short silence then I said no lies! Said Murtogg











I think hes telling the truth, Said Mullroy, thoughtfully





If he were telling the truth, he wouldnt have told us! Said Murtogg











Unless of course he knew you wouldnt believe the truth even if he told it to you, Piped up Christine, stealing Jacks line.











The two navy guys looked at each other, considering the thought.












Maybe this wish wont be so bad after all





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment