Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Episode IV - Revenge of the Chronicles

Actual Episode 3 dialogue. Anyway, I was bored one day in school and we were reading Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis. He's a great author. It's the last chapter of PC and it's a cross of Star Wars 3 and PC. Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Episode IV - Revenge of the Chronicles

Chapter 1 - Episode IV - Revenge of the Chronicles


Running at full speed on a rocky terrain, Aslan was headed for the battlefield. Carrying Caspian's nurse, Lady Joy, he was charging alongside Queens Lucy and Susan. Little did he know, Sith Knight Dakota South was hot on his trail. Although Aslan couldn't sense it, Nurse Joy was able to hear the shadow creeping within every waking step that Aslan took. Because I don't want to bore you with more (interesting) details, I'll skip to the reason Aslan was running toward Caspian.

Back at the battlefield, Peter and Caspian fought the hordes of King Miraz's Telmarines. Edmund was wounded in his left arm. The pain was excruciating, all Edmund could do was wait for Aslan to arrive. Caspian hollered, “Edmund, are you alright?” Edmund finally regained consciousness and said, “I…I feel…I feel cold.” Edmund then realized that he was in the middle of a daring duel. A Telmarine Sith Knight was furiously slashing at Reepicheep. Reepicheep knew that he was going to lose this battle. Fighting against a Sith Knight, with a green lightsaber, that is easily twice his size. Reepicheep challenged, “You may be twice me, but let's see you take me down. I'll even drop my saber.” Reepicheep then dropped his saber without putting the beam back into it. Edmund thought that Reepicheep had lost all sense in his mind. Then, he realized what he was supposed to do. The lightsaber dropped next to Edmund's right arm, his good arm. Then, the Telmarine Sith Knight charged at Reepicheep. “Lights out Ratface!” said the Sith Knight as he ran toward Reepicheep and jumped over Edmund. Edmund reacted quickly and grabbed Reepicheep's lightsaber. “No!” Edmund yelled as he moved his sore arm out of the way and sliced his lightsaber straight through the knight's body. The knight mumbled something under his breath, which nobody heard because his life ended instantly.

The battlefield was eye distance away from Aslan. He was finally going to be able to put an end to all the chaos. Peter was battling with Miraz's right-hand man, Master Arizona North; whose nickname was Master Phoenix. His nickname was given to him because of his hot-headedness, which (in more situations then one) had gotten him into deep trouble with King Miraz. I could tell you this incredibly entertaining story, but it would take a many years to finish this tale if wanted to do that. Anyhow, Peter was slashing away at Phoenix when he cried, “Face it Master, I'm younger and more agile then you've ever been. This battle was over before it started.” With this remark, Phoenix lived up to his name. He pulled out a second lightsaber and connected it with his other one, forming a double ended lightsaber. Phoenix ran up to Peter and started to slash with all his might. Peter ducked and then sent his saber right into Master Phoenix's left shoulder. Phoenix sneered in pain, “Ah!” He winced and winced `till he couldn't feel his shoulder. He groaned, “Ugh! You…caught…meoffguard…but it won't happen again.” His saber had dropped out of his left hand, but he used force grab to pull his lightsaber into his right hand. For you see, Phoenix was ambidextrous, which means he can use both hands
. He charged up and was angrier than a dragon whose tooth had just been broken. Phoenix ran with his saber in his only hand and swung crazily in the direction of Peter's head. Peter had a little trouble blocking his attack because
Master North tricked him by rotating his arm to slash at Peter's lower gut. Lucky for Peter, it didn't touch him on the count that he used the force to send himself and Master North into a stone solid wall. Peter and Phoenix then pushed themselves off the wall and were headed to each other, airborne. “Ah! Say goodbye youngling!” Phoenix hollered. “I beg to differ old man!” Peter challenged as he slammed his saber straight up, from Phoenix's lower chest…all the way to his upper jaw. Not even a sound was heard as Master Arizona North's life was put to a direct halt.

Caspian was fighting with all energy that had been bestowed on him. Suddenly…the battlefield was silent. Everyone was staring at a shadow that stood in the distance. “Aslan! You've come to the battle!” a faun yelled. The dead silence was shattered with a mighty roar. Aslan let Nurse Joy down to walk to a safer place. Aslan then roared in pain as a light dagger pierced through Aslan's fur. Caspian stared at the mysterious figure that was right behind him. “At a boy, Dakota!” Miraz hollered as Dakota grinned and started charging toward Edmund, who was getting his wounded arm tended to…by King Miraz's nurse, Nurse Jenny. (You see, Edmund didn't know that Nurse Jenny wasn't on his side, for she was a shapeshifter…and she shapeshifted into Susan) “Miraz, I'm going to finish off that boy!” Dakota yelled. “Dakota, no!” Miraz shouted as he ran toward him. “Huh? Why shouldn't I?” Dakota questioned. “Because my boy, you're now Master Dakota South, which means we now need another apprentice.” Caspian overheard the conversation and rammed into Miraz, who was now lying on the ground. “Prepare to die Dakota!” Caspian challenged. “Edmund will never become your apprentice!” He then pulled out his lightsaber and slashed Dakota's leg. “Ah!” Dakota screamed in pain. “That was the cheapest shot I've ever seen.” Dakota started panting heavily. “You'll only get that one shot at me.” Dakota pulled out his lightsaber and the duel started. Caspian said, “Bring it on then!” Deadly swipes came from every which way. Dakota charged at Caspian, and then Caspian reacted and jumped. After doing a double flip, he used the force and jammed his lightsaber right into South's spinal column. Master Dakota screamed in perilous pain. Caspian landed with his arm facing the wind and his knees in an arrow formation. He rotated his wrist and withdrew his saber. Dakota laid facedown on the grass…dead. He would never see the face of his apprentice.

King Miraz had made it to the medical tent…where Edmund was. “Hello, Jedi Edmund…or should I say, Apprentice Edmund.” Miraz greeted Edmund. “I wanted to tell you that if your arm isn't removed, it will be fatal for you. It's infected and you'll perish in a very little while. I'll do you the honor of giving you a mechanical arm. I know you'll enjoy it.” Edmund just looked at Miraz with a deep hatred in his eyes. “Oh, Edmund. I see that you're still holding a grudge. Anyway, it's over for me. I'm growing old; sooner or later Aslan will put me out of my misery. I just hope you can take my place.” Edmund finally spoke as he said, “No! Why should I? You'll never give me anything but death!” Miraz scolded, “Death! A Sith knows no death! A Sith can be undefeatable! You'll have everything you want! Power! Glory! A kingdom! Turkish delight! I know it's hard for you, but you must focus your energy! If you're not an apprentice, then you will put my son to death. He's a youngling! You could have a new name! Vazer! You could be Darth Vazer!” Just then Aslan called Miraz onto the field. “Come meet your doom Miraz!” Miraz just smiled as he pulled out his lightsaber and slashed through Edmund's shoulder. “Ah!” Miraz looked at Jenny and said, “Give him the mech arm. The silver one, not the gold one.” He then dropped his lightsaber and walked outside…right into an ambush. Every one of the Telmarines had been knocked out, or taken out. All Miraz could do was smile and say, “Aslan, I thank the with my eternal gratitude. But, as for Edmund…I cannot say.” The King then fell to his knees, and then to the floor.

Edmund thought about what Miraz said and started to move his mechanical arm back and forth. “Destiny's calling, and I better go answer it.” Edmund stepped outside and pulled out his lightsaber. He saw Aslan above Miraz's unmoving corpse. Edmund felt a deep hatred fill his heart. He then said with a firm voice (while gritting his teeth), “Aslan…how could you?! It's against the Jedi way to kill. You know that…you wrote that!” He pulled his lightsaber out and started charging toward Aslan. “I…I didn't…I didn't do…” before Aslan finished he was interrupted by Edmund. “Silence you liar! The Jedi way isn't truth and justice…its lies…all lies! ALL OF THE STUFF THAT YOU TOLD ME…ABOUT TRUTH…LIES!!!!!!!!!!” He pressed a black button on his saber. It turned his saber red…while unleashing his dark side. “I didn't want to do this Edmund…BUT YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE!!” Aslan yelled as he frilled out his claws and unleashed his lightsaber claws. Aslan let out a mighty roar and charged at Edmund with all his strength. As Aslan and Edmund charged toward each other, Edmund warned, “It is the end for you my master.” Lucy started crying and she yelled, “Edmund please stop, you're breaking my heart!” Aslan charged at Edmund and leaped into the air and started slashing at Edmund's upper body. Filled with the hatred of his heart Edmund furiously blocked every stroke that came near. He then angrily slashed upward at Aslan. Aslan roared with great might, as he slammed into a boulder. Aslan got up off the boulder as he watched Edmund coming up to stab him. He used his lightsaber to block it. Aslan slashed at Edmund's face, leaving five burns across his right cheek. Edmund screamed in pain as Aslan stabbed him in the lower stomach. But, Edmund countered by finishing Aslan off with a stab in the jaw. As Aslan fell to the floor, he said, “Edmund…I…am your guardian…” Edmund was shocked and said, “What?! But that means…you're…” Aslan faintly said, “Yes…I am…the professor!”

No one in Narnia ever heard another word from Aslan. At least not another word from Aslan I. For, another lion…Aslan's son was born that very instant of Aslan's death. His name was obviously Aslan II. But, nobody ever called him that. His name was really Aslan Luken Skyes Walkor II. But, he went by Luke…Luke Skywalker. (You see it's just not good kosher for a lion to be called Skyeswalkor…or Luken…it's just not.) So, from that very instant Luke swore he would avenge his father, Aslan I. Accept…Peter, Susan, Lucy, and even Edmund…were his godparents.

Not one of the Pevensie children ever heard from Edmund for three years after that. They had found out that Edmund had taken over Narnia by starting his own alliance…the Sith Republic. He destroyed all evil Telmarines, and turned them into star troopers and battle droids. Evil magical creatures that had hair (all 2,608 of them), were forced to grow their hair out and go by a new name…Wookies. Peter, Susan, and Lucy did get back to Narnia and meet Luke Skywalker and stop Edmund's control of Narnia…even rebuild the Sith Republic to the Jedi Republic. But, that my good friend…is a story…that I will tell you another day.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Alicifer on January 16, 2006, 3:48:06 AM

Alicifer on
Aliciferwow that is amazing..though i was kinda lost because i have never read or watched any of these stories..but its still very good! ^__^