Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Five kids will be chosen to fight the darkness that is trying to control the world.These five kids will be given elemental powers that they will use to fight.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

     In this world there is a darkness lurking around every corner.Only the five chosen ones can stop it.Five kids lives are about to drastickly change.

Logan Hayes was struck by lightning.Stephen Green was hit by a tornado.Maddison Rodery collided with a tidal wave.Seth Fisher got trapped in a burning building.Charity Freeman fell into the ground when an earthquake hit.All survived and all changed forever.

Each started to notice outward changes to their appearances.Logan's hair turned yellow and got lightning strikes down his arms.Stephen's hair turned pure white and got swirls down his arms.Maddison got streaks of blue in her hair and got blue streaks above her eyes.Seth's hair turned red and got flames down his arms.Charity got brown streaks down her hair and got brown streaks above her eyes.But these werent the only changes.Deep within they were developing great powers.

The day after these events each awoke and wondered if it really happened.Their about to find out.Logan Hayes woke up and thought it was just a dream.But when he went to the mirror he saw that it wasnt.He got scared and sparks shot from his fingers.

Logan said:What the hell is going on?What is happening?BANG!What was that.Hey its a note attached to my window.

The note said:I know you are scared and dont know whats happening.But if you want to learn more come to the old foundry at 12:00 o clock.

Logan said:Well I guess I have no choice.I need to know whats going on and I will get answers.

The same thing happened to the other four and all decided to check it out.So they will go and walk towards thier destinies.





       NEXT TIME ON ELEMENTAL:What awaits the chosen ones?Will they find out what they are and run?Or will they embrace their destiny?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WhatevaYaoiGal on April 7, 2007, 11:16:38 PM

WhatevaYaoiGal on
WhatevaYaoiGalUmmm......not to be rude or anything....but this sounds like my "Element Girlz" club >_<;.

Cause in my club......the girls that are in it have elements and also get their powers by disasters. For example: I'm the electrical element in my club and my story was that I got struck by lightning. O_o

Weird.

Anyways...the story's really good.
You don't really have to say

Logan said : blah (just kidding XD)

You can say

Logan : " Blah "

Well......**Faves story and gives you 9999999999999999999 cookies**