Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Heroes

Five kids will be chosen to fight the darkness that is trying to control the world.These five kids will be given elemental powers that they will use to fight.

Chapter 2 - Heroes

Chapter 2 - Heroes

      Logan arrived at the old foundry at 11:55.He wanted to get there early to check it out.When he got there he ran into Stephen Green.Logan:What am I doing here?I dont even know if that note was real.Stephen:Thats what I was thinking.Logan:Who are you?Stephen:Im Stephen Green.I got a note that said to meet here.Logan:You got that note too.Then you must be changing too.Stephen:Yeah.Well I guess we should go in.They opened the door to the foundry but were shocked by what they saw.The other three chosen ones were waiting inside.

Logan:Who are you?Maddison:We all got notes that said to come here.We havent seen anyone else here besides us.Seth:Well I guess the only thing we can do is wait.

So they waited for five more minutes.At 12:00 a door in the back of the foundry swung open.Then a strange man emerged.The Man:So I see everyone came good that makes my job a lot easier.Logan:Who are you and what are we doing here?The Man:My name is Kojo.I know you have a lot of questions and all will be answered.First I will explain what is happening to you.All through time there has been a darkness.With each day that passes the darkness grows stronger.There is a prophecy that says that five chosen worriors with the power to control the elements.These five chosen worriors are supposed to fight the darkness.You are those worriors or heroes.Stephen:We are supposed save the whole world from this darkness.The only thing I have ever saved is a cat from a tree.I cant even control these powers much less use them to fight.Kojo:I am going to train you to control your powers.Charity:What if we dont want these powers?What if we want to go back to our regular lives.Kojo:Well that is up to you.But remember the fate of the world lies on your desicion.Logan:Well im in.Im not going to let my family be hurt by this darkness.Stephen:Im in too.Maddison:So am I.Seth:Well I guess im in too.Kojo:Well Charity are you in or out.Charity:In.

Kojo:Ok then lets get started.Who is going to be the first one to train with me.Logan:Im going first.I want to get a handle on this right now.Kojo:Alright then fallow me.

 

 

NEXT TIME ON ELEMENTAL:Logan is heading deaper into his destiny.What dangers await him as he starts his training?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment