Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Training

Five kids will be chosen to fight the darkness that is trying to control the world.These five kids will be given elemental powers that they will use to fight.

Chapter 3 - Training

Chapter 3 - Training

   Now Logan will begin his training and start mastering his element.But will Kojo's training be to dangerous?We will have to find out.

Kojo:Fallow me.Logan:Where are we going?Kojo:There is a secret training ground under the foundry.Logan:No there isnt.Me and my friends came here all the time and we never found a hidden room.Kojo:Thats why its hidden.Its right through here.Logan:There's nothing here its just a wall.

Kojo touches the wall in a strange way and suddenly the room starts to shake.Then a giant door appears.Kojo:See.Logan:Thats huge.Kojo opens the door and there is a huge place.It was bigger than the foundry itself.

Logan:What is this place?Kojo:This is where you are going to be training for the next day.Logan:Ok then lets get started right now.Kojo:Alright lets begin.

Kojo throws a large rock at Logan.When Logan saw the rock coming at him he put his hands out in defence.When he did that a bolt of lightning shot out of his hand.

Logan:What the hell are you doing?That could have hit me right in the face.Kojo:But did you see what happened?You stopped it with your power.Logan:I did.Kojo:I was trying to see if you would use them in a situation when you were in danger.It worked.Now you need to control it.Logan:Ill do what ever it takes.Kojo:Then concentrate and try to see the power inside you.When you do that just bring it to the surface.Logan:I can see the power.Kojo:Good now bring it out.Logan:I feel it.Come on come on.

All of a sudden Logan's hands start to glow and sparks fly from them.Logan:I did it.Kojo:Good now you need to try to use it.Now picture a ball of energy in your head.Then form it in you hands.Logan:Ok I can do this.Logan begins to think about what Kojo told him.When he does he quickly gets it right.But he does more.He fired the ball of lightning at the ground.

Kojo:That was great.Now you are farther than you would have been.Ok this time you are going to try to knock me down.If you can do that you will pass your training and i will help you with more powerful moves.Use any attacks you can come up with while fighting me.But remember ill fight back.

So Logan tries to knock down Kojo.He even learns some new moves while doing this.Logan fire a lightning ball at him.He dodges.So Logan fires another and another.Kojo:Your never going to hit me like that.So Logan tries something differant.He gathers the lightning to his hands and feet.Now when he attack he sends a stream of lightning through the enemy.Logan:How about this?Logan goes and attacks but now Kojo attacks back.Logan starts to get tired and hurt.

Logan:I must do this!I have to beat him!NOW!Logan starts to get mad and he gathers enough power to fill his body and forms it.He makes it into a big ball of lightning.Then he fires it at Kojo.It is coming at him so he tries to block it but its to powerful.Kojo gets knocked down on his back.Logan:I did it.I knocked you down.Kojo:You did very well.You pass.Logan:You said you would teach me some harder moves.Kojo:I did say that but you have learned a powerful move on your own.The only thing left I have to teach you is how to form a weapon.Logan:A weapon?Kojo:Yes,all you have to do is think of a weapon.Then form the image of it in your mind and make it with the power of the lightning.Logan:Ok I think I can do that.

So Logan forms the image in his head and makes it.The weapon he chose was a sword.The size of his body.Kojo:That is great but will it slow you down?Logan:No it feels light to me.Kojo:Good.It looks like your done.You just need to train on your own.Logan:Ok then just show me the way out.Kojo:Wait I have one more thing to show you.

Kojo pulls out a stack of clothes.Kojo:These are for you in your journey.There is a shirt that is black and pants that are golden.A necklace with a lightning bolt attached.They had a glow.Kojo:You look good in them.Alright lets go.





NEXT TIME ON ELEMENTAL:Logan steps out and show the others his new power.But now the others must do there training.Who will go next?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment