Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The New Shinobi

In a world of ninja there are many powerful and skillful ninja.Like naruto,sasuke,neji,and lee.This is a story about other ninja from a dirrerant village.

Chapter 1 - The New Shinobi

Chapter 1 - The New Shinobi

     In the Land of Lightning there is the village hidden in the clouds.This village has two dominant clans.The Itachi clan and the Renkuso clan.From these two clans there were two prodigies.In the Itachi clan there was Logan Itachi and in the Renkuso clan there was Stephen Renkuso.Both have keckogenkai running through there veins.This is there story..............

Logan and stephen are good friends and great students at the ninja academy.Both are very gifted.They graduated at the top of there class.They are now guinin and full fleged ninja.They are on the same squad together along with a kunoichi named Maddison.Their sensai is Kyonisho an elite jonin.

Kyonisho:Alright so you three are my squad.Well its time to what you can do.You each will have one minute to show me your best jutsu.Who will go first?Stephen:I guess I will.Stephen has along narrow sword he carries on his back.This is his best weapon for combat.Stephen:In my clan I am known as the shoadow ninja because of my keckogenkai.It is called Fenrusho.Stephen does a series of hand signs and then his leg muscles enhance significantly.Stephen: This jutsu allows me to enhance my speed and my tiajutsu.Then he pulls out his sword and sticks it in the ground.After that he does another series of hand signs and he places his hand on the end of his sword.His sword starts to glow with fire.Then he picks it up and says Fire Style Dragon Blade Jutsu.Stephen then slashes his sword and a streek of fire flies from it.Stephen:That was my most powerful jutsu.Kyonisho:That was pretty impressive but I would expect nothing less from the Renkuso clan.What is your nindo your ninja way.Stephen:My ninja way is to always protect those precious to me.Also to prove that my clan is not the second most powerful in this village.Logan and I are good friends but we are also rivals and I plan to get strong enough to defeat him.Kyonisho:You talk like he is already much more powerful then you are.Stephen:Well right now he is but im not giving up.Kyonisho:Well then im ready to see what Logan can do as well.Logan:Fine ill go next.Logan carries a sword much larger than Stephen's.His is nearly as long as his body.Logan:As you know im from the Itachi clan and that I have keckogenkai in my blood.But do you know what it does.Kyonisho:Yes,it enhances your strength by ten times what it was.But ive never seen it in person so im looking forward to what youve got to show me.Logan:Ok then ill get right to it.Logan does four hand signs and then his muscles expand greatly.Logan:You might think that this would slow me down but it doesnt it actually increases my speed.Of course im not as fast as Stephen with his Fenrusho activated but I am as fast as he is without it.Now Ill show you my second best justsu.Lightning Blade Jutsu.Logan does four differant hand signs and his hand glows with lightning.He then grabs his sword and transferred the lightning energy to his sword.Kyonisho:So he is able to transfer his chakra from his hand to his sword already.Thats incredible.Logan:And those are two of my best jutsu.Kyonisho:So if that was your second best jutsu then what is your best?Logan:My Lightning Strike Jutsu is my best but it takes a lot of chakra.Kyonisho:That was very impressive both you and Stephen.Now I want to see what Maddison can do.Maddison:I dont have any jutsu as powerful as theirs but I do have some good genjutsu.Kyonisho:Alright then show me what you can do.Maddison:Ok.She does many hand signs and says Blinding Light Jutsu.The area around them turns to an incredibly bright light.Then she releases it.Kyonisho:Thats not bad at all Maddison.Ok you all pass.Logan:Pass what?Kyonisho:Didnt I tell you.This was a test to see if you could handle yourselves on a mission if I was unable to fight.You all passed.Logan:You didnt forget to tell us you didnt say anything because you wanted us to be relieved while we were using our jutsu.Kyonisho:Your a sharp one I see.

Kyonisho:Ok thats it for today.You each used up quite a bit of your chakra.So go home and rest up and tomorrow meet back here at 8:00 a.m.I will give you your first mission.





Next time on a ninja story:The new guinin are ready to begin there missions and show there skills.But will they be ready if an unknown enemy shows up?Find out.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment