Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Team Kyonisho

In a world of ninja there are many powerful and skillful ninja.Like naruto,sasuke,neji,and lee.This is a story about other ninja from a dirrerant village.

Chapter 2 - Team Kyonisho

Chapter 2 - Team Kyonisho

                      The team returned to their homes and rested for their first real day as shinobe.When they awoke they each went to the spot that their sensai told them to meet them at.When they got there Kyonisho was already waiting for them.Now they will begin their journey to become great ninja.

Kyonisho:Alright your all here.Now I will tell you your mission.Your first mission is a D Rank mission.This is the lowest level of missions.While you are guinin you will be given D and C Rank missions.Logan:What thats it.You've seen our abilities.You know we can handle ourselves.Cant you give us a break.Kyonisho:NO.If you can pass all of your missions you might get a C Rank mission.So for now you will do what I tell you.Logan:Fine.Kyonisho:Ok.Your first mission is to collect the crates of food that fell from the cargo cart.There were ten crates scattered across town.You will split up and gather all of the crates.You have until noon.GO!

The guinin split up and started there first mission.Kyonisho didnt expect it to take the amount of time they where given.With Stephen's Fenrusho he thought he would find most of them quickly.He was right.Stephen collected six crates.Logan collected three.Maddison collected one.When they reported back to Kyonisho he was impressed with how they did.

The guinin continued to complete missions like that.Now Kyonisho has a surprise for them.Kyonisho:Alright since you have comlpeted all of your missions succesfully I have gotten you a C Rank mission.Logan:Well I guess thats better than doing these D Rank missions.Stephen:So what is the mission?Kyonisho:We must deliver a message from our village to the Hidden Leaf Village.Logan:Well when do we start?Kyonisho:You need to go home and pack what you need.We leave as soon as possible.Remember we will be gone for a while.

What the guinin dont know is that they are headed for the Chunin exams.Are they really ready for these exams?There will be powerful ninja there.Find out next time on A NINJA STORY.





Next time on A NINJA STORY:The three guinin Logan,Stephen,and Maddison are headed for the Chunin exams but they dont know it yet.Who will they encounter once they reach the Leaf Village?Are they ready for the exams?Find out.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment