Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

It's a surprize ^.^

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


Nami
LAND-HO! I just hit shore and OH man is this treasure heavy! I slowly tug it all the way home. Midnight! How could it be midnight? I wasn't gone that long... was I? Oh well, if the clock says it, then it must be right. I'm covered in filth from falling in the mud so many times when I was climbing up that muddy hill. I decided to take a nice long, hot, bath, then go to bed. I turn on the water, undress, then realize that I have to feed the cat. I figured that since no one would be up so late, I could feed the cat in my towel. Yeah, I know, I'm a lazy person but it's midnight for pete sake! I rap a towel around me, pour some cat food in a bowl, and walk towards the door. I step out into my backyard and start calling for the cat. All of a sudden I see this person, who looks like a ninja jump off the roof. He is heading strait for me with a couple of swords in his hands. The next thing I know, I see the cat run behind me and snags his claws on my towel. I take this by surprise so I'm not prepared for-what he does. He pulled his paw back and my arms flew back holding the towel wide open! The ninja looked surprised and I guess from his angle, he might of thought I was flashing him. I pulled the towel as hard as I could against my body... then the cat went flying towards the ninjas face. Sohji, my cat, clinged onto his face. Oh boy, that must hurt. I closed my eyes and the last thing I heard was a long meow then a thud! I opened my eyes and saw the ninja on the ground with his face buried in dirt. I guess he landed on his face... I think I better go call an ambulance, he might need some medical help. By the way, I'm Nami! I steal treasure from pirates.
Kawasaki
It's midnight. I'm sitting on her roof, waiting for her to come home. Jeez! It's so cold. I spot her lugging the loot she got for the night. My job was to assassinate her... or try to... again. While she takes her time doing what ever she is doing inside, I pull out my midnight snack. RAMEN! That's my favorite food to eat. Along with that I have some rice balls too. Mmm, this is so delicious... the only thing that would make this night perfect would be a... a... a PUPPY! As you can tell, I love puppies, they're my only weakness and she has used them on me every time. Damn her! I am a ninja assassin and I work for the Japanese Mafia. The leader of the whole thing is a pretty cool guy. I still don't know what his real name... he just goes by Puss. Who knows why. I don't know what he looks like either, but someday I will... he said so. Here she come and... great she's in a towel, I'll have to do this quick. I leap from the roof and catch her by surprise. This is a good thing. Wha... WHAT'S THIS?! She is flashing me! Now a cat is coming at my face. NO... NO.... not the face! He clinged onto my face and does it hurt at hell. I can't see a thing, but the cat must of jumped off because I didn't have anymore pain and I couldn't feel any fur. So, I opened my eyes and all I see is the ground and then noth...
Nami
I'm sitting in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to come out and tell me he is OK and I can go home. I know I shouldn't care for this guy and all, but this isn't the first time he's tried to kill me. Every time I end up taking him to the hospital.... it's a habit now. The first time I had no clue who he was, so I had to care that if he was hurt or not. The next few times it happened I still had no clue he was trying to kill me, so I kept bringing him here. The last time this happened I figured it out... mostly because I saw his swords that time. I just became a habit to keep bringing him in. Anyway, an hour later a strange doctor came out assuring me he was fine once again. I was about to leave, when the doctor asked me to stay. I sat down and stayed with out even asking why. I'm sure they were going to ask me some questions about why I keep brining him in every week for the last 6 weeks. Oh well, I'll just eat some candy bars until then.
Kawasaki
I woke up in what looked like a hospital... everything is kind of blurry. Yeah, I'm here again. I though the usual doctor would walk in and say I'm fine, but... no? Who is this guy? He looks like a doctor, walks like a doctor, and talks like a doctor... he must be a doctor. He says I'm fine, so I get up to go and he pushes me back down on the bed. I yelled at him for why the hell he did that. He says he wants to talk to me for a second. I still pissed he pushed me on the bed. Who does this guy think he is? He says he is Puss, the head of the Japanese Mafia, in other words... my boss. He tells me I won't be seeing what he looks like or his real name for a bit longer. I'm terrified now... I just chewed out my boss and now I might get fired! I told him I was sorry a billion times and explained that the girl flashed me and threw a stupid freaking cat at my face... he told me to shut up, he already knew the whole story. Then he went off saying not to call that cat stupid, intact it was a very smart and brilliant feline. I didn't say anything, but of all the people I would of never guess that Puss would be a cat person. I wonder how he know I fail every time before I even tell him? Man this guy is amazing. Anyway, he says he wants to talk to me out in the waiting room. He leaves and I get dressed.
Nami
Yummy! Those were the best chocolate bars I have ever eaten. I try to get up but I'm so stuffed I can barley move! I spot the doctor and him come out the doors, so I try as hard as I could to get up... I succeeded. They signaled me to follow them into a back room. I did so and sat down... he sat next to me. The doctor asked us to corporate for the time being, so we did. He told me he was Kawasaki's boss and he was going to show us what he really looked like. Kawasaki jumped up and down with glee... strange, I thought ninja's didn't have feelings. Well, he took off the mask and I screamed out...
Kawasaki
I saw the doctor standing by the door waiting for me. We walked out and I saw her sitting there...then she looked like she was having a hard time getting up from the chair. He-he, I can't believe I keep getting my @$$ kicked by this pathetic girl. Wait, I'm feeling sorry for myself... that's not how it's suppose to be. We went to a back room and sat down for a chat. He was finally going to show me what he looked liked! I jumped up and down like a cute little puppy. He removed the mask and... I can't believe this is my boss. Nami screamed a name and I pointed in confusion twitching. I said how can my boss be a...
Nami
SOHJI!
Kawasaki
CAT! Sohji?!
Nami
How can you be the leader of the Japanese Mafia... and his boss? Sohji has been my cat since I was 15 there is no way that he was this. He says he was doing this way before I got him and being my "pet" as he put it, was just a cover. He got all mad at Kawasaki for killing him so many times. Sohji said he only had 4 lives left. Kawasaki pushed me out the door and locked it. I got so mad at him, I started yelling, screaming, and pounding at the door.
Kawasaki
You're my boss? You're the one who kept on getting in my way to kill her? That's why I could never complete my assessment and how you knew I failed each time. I look over at Nami and she is just staring into space so I decide she doesn't need to watch this. I push her out the door, ignore all the pounding and screaming and go off at my boss. I couldn't believe he was the one who clawed onto my face 3 hours ago. I mean, why couldn't he have been a puppy... then I wouldn't be so mad at him. To be honest I'm not really a cat person. Then we heard a chain saw start up and it was coming through the door! A circled shaped piece of wood fell to the ground and there stood Nami... she looked pissed at me.
Nami
Mwhahahahaha! I cut open the door with a chain saw, I was so mad at him. I dropped the chain saw and pounced at Kawasaki without thinking what I was doing. He got ready for my attack and braced himself. Then that stupid cat jumped up and scratched my nose and I fell to the ground covering my nose whimpering. Kawasaki starting laughing at me... then I socked him...in a place that made him fall to the ground and start whimpering too. He-he, Idiot. The cat said he wanted us to meet someone, then he left.par
Kawasaki
The boss left and I was still on the ground when this preppy looking guy came in. I thought there was no such thing as to happy, but this guy has just proved me wrong... unless he is-hiding something or retarded. He took us to his office and said he was a councilor. I could tell that I was going to be here for the rest of the night. He started asking questions like "how did you two meet" and "what's troubling you." I thought this guy was crazy. I'm going to beat the sh**<-(beep) out of this guy soon.
Nami
Now I'm in this stupid councilors office waiting to answer questions. Kawasaki looks like he is going to kill this guy any minute now. I wouldn't blame him either. So I picked up a flower pot and threw it at the councilor guy's head. He ducked... I really don't like this guy.After the first three questions he said "I can't possibly see how this marriage is staying together." I about flipped out at the guy...but Kawasaki beat me to that. It seems like he beats me to things like this all the time.
Kawasaki
I wish that flower pot hit him, then I wouldn't have to beat him up. I jumped up on his desk, grabbed him by his neck, and lifted him up. I wasn't strangling him, so Nami set down the lamp she was going to throw at me. I yelled at the councilor how could you think we are married and was he some kind of marriage councilor? He said he was... I dropped him and told Nami to handle the rest. I sat in a chair and knew she could do 10 times worse to him than I could
Nami
After Kawasaki let him go and told me to do the rest, the "marriage" councilor said I wonder how the kids survive this violence. I gave him a glare that made him back away into the corner. I walked towards him, grabbed his arms and squeezed his arm until my nails dug into his skin and made him bleed. His blood was discussing... I have tasted much better, including my own. I told Kawasaki to come over and join the fun, and he did.
Kawasaki
Nami called me over and I went because I knew I could take out my anger on this guy. I suggested that we kick him around for a few minutes... then go throw him off a bridge or something. Nami said no, that she had a better plan. She thinks she is better than me and everything. We argued for a while, then both decided that we should cut him in half and do what we want with out half of the body. I came up with the cutting part and she came up with the doing what ever we want with our half part.
Nami
I took the top part and he took the bottom. I personally didn't want anything to do with the bottom half. We put them into separate bags and walked out of his office together talking.par
Kawasakipar
I told Nami that I was happy that we had this counseling together and when I'm not trying to kill her we should do it again sometime. She said it sounds like a good idea... the only thing she wanted to change was the person we "talked with."
Nami
I told him next time we should have this little talk with a kid name Luffy and a swordsman named Zoro, or as I like to call him Zolo.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment