Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Mew In Town

A new mews in town and they just moved to Tokyo from the US can the mews find theam?

Chapter 1 - New Mew In Town

Chapter 1 - New Mew In Town
New Mews In Town
Tokyo, was a quite city until aliens and monsters started attacking it but the Mew Mews are here to take care of all that now!This,this is Café Mew Mew and these are the girls that work here for $10 There names are Ichigo age 11 Mint age 11 Lettuce age 13 Pudding age 10 Zakuro age 15 and three new girls that the Mews still need to find so here we go!

Hi,My name is Ichigo…How may I help you today?Ya,can I get a glass of water?Ok,I’ll be right back.Mint why aren’t you doing any theng?Ichigo,Dear sweet Ichigo,its noon afternoon tea..Duu.O how dume of me to forgrt.Lettuce,Lettuce!!What is it Pudding- Son. Look what I can do,Is’t it cool big sister?!Ummm,well ya its cool Pudding,spinning plates is like so cool?!mmmmmm.Hehehehehe O big sister Lettuce I just new you would like it.


O,Mom why did we have to move back to Japan?!Now Krurugi when you where little you use to love it here and since your garanpopa died you father enhared his forchen and we could not bring it to Ca so we had to move back to Japan.Ya miget,you of all people should no that!Shut up Nakama!?No I don’t have to!Well I wish you would !?You do no that I can here you right.GRILS.GRILS why don’t we just go and check out the park and see how much it’s changed?Thats a grate idea Strawberry!Ya I have to ament that is a good idea.

WOW!This place looks so different! Ya it dose look different Krurugi.Wow!and look at that cute café it’s like so totally cute!!!You don’t have a very big vocabulary do you Strawberry.ShutUp Krurugi just because you get all As dose not mean that you are smarter then I am!You no I’m not evan going to answer to that question Starw…..What is that light?What light?That light!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
3 hours later..
What just happened? I don’t know but are you 2 okay where ok are you Nakama?Ya I’m fine…lets heed home Krurugi and I have a ice skating competence tomorrow.Right.So those are the new mew uhh.What do you mean Kish?I mean that thay don’t even know that thay are Mews so we can get read of theam befor the rest of the mews find out a bout theam.Ooooooook,what ever Kish so I guess were going to crash a show today? Yes we are Trent.
Next day.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!What is it Krurugi?I..I can’t find my other skat!O honey I’m shere that you will find it well be whating down in the car for you I’ll honk for.Ok mom where o come on where the heck are you?!?BEEPBEEP!O great moms ready to go!Krurugi your ice skate is in the car!O cool OK MOM!Wow ahhhh!What just happened I triped down the stare and like did all these flips and landed on my feet,coolBEEPBEEP!Oya coming!
At the show
Mom I’m like so nerves. You’ll be ok Krurugi.Right,I’ll be fine thanks mom.Next up Krurugi and Nakama Momitti!Ready Nakama?Ya you Kru?YA,lets go.{In the middle of the ice in poses and music starts}Now,now,now can we start Kish???Ya lets start Trent,go get theam.Wo what is that.I don’t know Krurugi but I think we should run! Run where where like surrounded! You got that right sweetie.Ok, Freak alert Nakama!Ya you said it Krurugi.Hahahaha Kish the freak, you know that sounds good Kish!mmmm Shut up miget!Ha,I’m not a miget.comepared to me you are Trent. Why don’t you leave them alone Kish!O great the Mew mews, come on Trent.Uhh ok.

Are you two okay who are you guy thoe?We are the Mew Mew .And so are you two,here tack these say the first thing that comes to mind.Mew Nakama Medamorpses!Mew Krurugi Medamorpses!Wow how cool is this!The coolst!Ya now power down,And let head to Café Mew Mew so Royu can tell you guys about all of these.
Next day
Wow these outfit is so cute!And you get to work here and be with all of us!Trust me you are going to have so much fun with or group!Ya you grils are.Thanks I’m shere we will!{Everbody starts to laugh}


Fin

By:Corina Otoki Momitti June 20,2005 8:35 PM

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BringerOfSilence on March 22, 2006, 12:19:16 PM

BringerOfSilence on
BringerOfSilenceMy mistake! There IS kish. YAAAY!!!! KISH IS KAWAII AND FOREVER SHALL BE!!!! ^______^

-Chugo

AmyRose2 on August 1, 2005, 2:37:33 PM

AmyRose2 on
AmyRose2I like it its a kawaii little story!I really like it!

BringerOfSilence on July 19, 2005, 6:10:37 PM

BringerOfSilence on
BringerOfSilenceYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. Where are all the comments....?! Meanies not giving you support..... |:P....I'm upset there was no Kish though.....-_- (Sorry, I'm in a mayjor Kish obbession......-_-Typical me....)