Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kiyoko

a story of a girl cakiyoko and freya a drogoness and Kiyoko's adventure to learn about her past

Chapter 1 - Kiyoko

Chapter 1 - Kiyoko
Forgotten Identity Part I
Kiyoko sat up as the annoying buzzer of her alarm clock went of.With a huff she hit the snooze and pulled her comforter over her head.She tosses and turns for a ray of light Keeps hitting her tired eyes.She sits up enraged at anyone intruding on her slumber.There on the edge of the bed sits a bag of velvet.She looks at it and smiles.She cautiously picks it up and shakes it.The bag is empty except for a paper which Kiyoko tears up."This has got to be a joke......Graahhh!"Kiyoko again pulls the covers over her head.This time her T.V comes on .With the volume full blast, a static noise echoes in the house.She prepares herself for the lecture awaiting her for making that noise that her mom will give...nothing happens.
She sat up looking at the t.v about to punch it.She tosses aside the bag and shredded paper and goes to the t.v."Stupid piece of junk!!!!!"She shuts off her t.v and takes out a random magazine and begins to read.Suddenly the t.v is on.She stares wide eyed thinking if she indeed shut off the t.v.She trudged over and touches the screen.VOOSH she vanishes.....
"Argh what did I just do ? Fall into another wor-OH MY !!!WHAT IS GOING ON!!??" She finds herself in a dungeon type room.She scrambles to her feet and rushes around for a way out.She pounds the dank stone walls with her fists.Tears shoot out.Tired she falls to her knees and sobs.She takes her nightshirt and wipes away her tears.In a puddle to her left she sees a staff and an orb.She reaches for them but pulls her hand back.
"I ain't trusting nothing,"she states and goes to turn away.
"I'm not trusting anythings would be correct grammer."
"Who the Heck are you??"Kiyoko stares up at a figure in a white robe.The figure uncloaks her head revealing losk of silvery-white.The lady's eyes are grey blue.The lady steps back and unfolds a pair of dragon wings.Kiyoko stares up at the figure in fright and awe.The lady in white reaches for her with her hand.
"Come with me child....."the ladys eyes sparkle.Kiyoko stares at them and then puts her hand in the lady's.The lady smiles and spreads her wings.Kiyoko is frightened, worried that the lady would drop her first chance she gets.The two take off over a turquoise sea.
"Um not to be nosey but where are we going?I'm getting a little dizzy up here."
"We're going home."The lady smiles then frowns.Up ahead are dark clouds.Dark as a stormy sea.Kiyoko tightens her grip on the lady.
"Um before we die I'd like to know you name....,"Kiyoko stammers and gulps.
"My name is Ahrrianne,Dragoness of this land."Ahrrianne's happy smile is soon replaced with a stern look.They soon reach the area of dark clouds.Kiyoko burries her face in the lady's robe.An elf dressed in a black robe leads a pack of elves mounted on black horses into the sky right to Ahrrianne and Kiyoko.
"Ignore the dragoness get the child!!!"The leader commands.
"ME??!!"Kiyoko faints and falls from the sky.Ahrrianne flies down trying to catch her.Kiyoko plunges into the sea.
"Nooo!!!!"Ahrianne cries as she looks at the area that Kiyoko fell into.Waves ripple out.
"You're coming with us,"The elf commands.Ahrianne nods and looks down with a sly smile and throws something into the water.
"I'll see you soon Aralia......."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment