Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A ?????

My story is about Danny in Amity Park and it's Valentines Day. and Danny wants to give Sam the best Valientines Day ever she'll never forget.

Chapter 1 - A ?????

Chapter 1 - A ?????
It was a sunny day in Amity Park It was Valitines Day and like always love was in the air. Danny Fenton was in his room reading his comic books whaen there was a nock at his door."come in"! he said "Hey Danny"! said his best friend Tucker. "Hey Tuck"! said Danny "Happy Valientines Day"! said Tucker. "You too" said Danny then it hit him "oh shoot"! said Danny jumping up "What is it"? said Tucker. "it's Valientines day and I havent got anything for Sam"! he said. "well,what are you going to do"? said Tucker. "I'm going to give her the best Valentines Day gift ever"! said Danny."what will that be"? said Tucker. Danny thought and thought finally he made up his mind "I'm going to go into the ghost zone and see what the ghosts think". said Danny "I'm going ghost"! and turned into Danny Phantom he went invisable and went to there basement. He pushed the button for the door and it slid open and he flew in. where to start Danny thought. with a sigh he thought I'll go to the ghost prison and he flew in that direction. When he got there Walker was in his office it was a mess he had never seen Walker's office like this.Then he saw Walker,Walker looked up "what is it Danny Phantom"? said Walker sourily."um,look I need advice". "yeah" said Walker "what should I get for my girlfriend"? said Danny. "I don't know Walker snapped "well,get her roses". said Walker "or give her chocolates girls love chocolate". he said "I'll think of that". Said Danny and he flew off Where to go next said Danny as he doged a cannon ball "I'll ask him." said Danny then he flew over there "trouble on the stubbern bow". "that's starborn bow". said his wise craking parrot "whatever". Danny landed and he got right to the point "what should I get for my girlfriend?" said Danny "I don't know"? he said "prehaps a carnival". said the parrot "that's allways good for a girlfriend". said the parrot "I'll think of that". said Danny and he flew off then he saw Sulker maby he'll have something and he flew in that direction when he got there he almost cut Danny in half "whoa"! said Danny "what do you want"? said Sulker. "what should I get for my girlfriend"? "give her some earings,or a dress or maby a present". said Skulker "I'll think of that". said Danny then he flew out then when he was out of the ghost zone he thought of all the things that the ghost said then he walked up. When he was going to his room he saw Jazz his sister Jazz,shes a girl shell know what to get for Valientines Day Jazz was reading a book like allways "Jazz,if you had a boyfriend what would you like from him"? Jazz looked up from her book "I don't know maby a nice romantic dinner". she said Danny thought of that then he saw his mom Maddy "mom what did dad get for Valentines Day"? he said "well were going to go for a romantic walk on the beach". said his mom "ok thanks". he said and went to his room and thought well,maby a black dress or some black roseshe thought "and tonight a nice relaxing walk on the beach". he said and he went ghost and flew out of his room and he landed and went out of his ghost abilaty and went into the flower shop "yes, can I help you"? said the clerck "Yes, I need a dozen of black roses". said Danny the clerk frouned "sorry we don't have any black roses but you can give her some plastic ones that look real". said the cleark "I'll take those". said Danny and he gave the cleark some money then he walked out and he saw Sam I can't let her see me yet thought Danny then he went into the chocolate store he was looking "yes can I help you"? said the clerk "yes,I need a box of chocolate". said Danny the clerk pointed to a box of chocolates so he handed her the money and made shure the coast was clear and he went to his house and made it look nice.He walked to Sam's house and knocked on her door and she opend it "Happy Valentines Day". he said and kissed her cheek "you to." she said back then he handed her the roses and the chocolates "oh Danny". she said "that's not all". he said and they went to the movies and watched the movie "theres one more thing". said Danny and they went to the beach and walked on the beach and saw the sunset then there was firewoks "danny"? said Sam "Yes"? said Danny "thank you for tonight". she said and she kissed him on his cheek then they walked home "thank you for tonight again". she said and closed the frount door he wakled home when he walked in he had a funny look on his face "what's wrong with you"? said Jazz "I'm in love". he said and he walked to his room yes thought Dannythis was the best Valentines Day ever and he fell back and went to sleep.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IndyGirl on February 24, 2012, 4:56:51 AM

IndyGirl on
IndyGirlI'm all done with the second chapter now you can read it.

Rangiku on February 23, 2012, 12:04:01 PM

Rangiku on
Rangikuthe last part was funny........

IndyGirl on February 22, 2012, 10:29:43 AM

IndyGirl on
IndyGirlThere, I'm all done with my first chapter now you can comment on it if you like i hope all you Danny Phantom fans out there like this story i worked so hard on it i hope you like it.