Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Danny's new firend

My story is about Danny in Amity Park and it's Valentines Day. and Danny wants to give Sam the best Valientines Day ever she'll never forget.

Chapter 2 - Danny's new firend

Chapter 2 - Danny's new firend
It was yet another beautiful day in Amity Park Danny Fenton was at school in his home room bord wishing a ghost will come in at any time. Mr. Lancer his teacher was lecering when a boy came in he was wereing a redjacket,grey pants, and green and black hair "kids,meet our new student Jake Long". the class clapped then he sat down and Danny wispered to him "hi,my name is Danny and these are my friends Sam and Tucker." they both waved when the bell rang it was lunch time "so,were you from"' said Tucker. Jake swallowed his bite and said "I'm from New York". said Jake "oh wow New York do the have a Nasty Bugrer there"' Jake raised an eyebrow "A Nasty Buger what now"' said Jake. "A Nasty Bugrer". said Sam " I don't know what your talking about"' said Jake "well, we can go to it right now"' said Tucker "sure". said Jake. and they walked out . When they were walking two guys came running out dressed in weird clothing "who are they"'' said Danny " be right back". said Jake and he ran the other way he hid behind some bushes "Dragon up"! said Jake and he turned into a dragon and he flew over to the two guys "dragon"! they both yelled then there leader came out and he held something out and Jake started to fly down "I'm going ghost"! said Danny and he turned into Danny Phantom and he flew to help Jake "hey you big uglys over here"! said Danny and he blasted them the guys screamed and dropped what they were holding and Danny landedand he walked over to it he picked it up and studed it. I wonder what it is' Danny thought then Jake landed "destory that thing". said Jake and Danny blasted it and it was gone. "who were they"' said Tucker coming out of his hiding place "they were the hunstclan". said Jake " the who"' said Sam "the hunstclan they want to distroy all magical creatures". said Jake "what was that thing that they were holding"' said Sam "that was spinx's hair". said Jake "it makes a dragon powerless". he said then Danny turned back into Danny Fenton " your not bad in a fight ". said Danny "I had some experence with them". said Jake "your not bad yourself ". said Jake " thanks" said Danny then Danny said "let's go to the Nasty Bugrer now". and they went to the Naty Bugrer when they went there they ate and they went out "so you have dragon powers"' said Danny "well, on my mom's side". said Jake "wow that's cool ". said Danny " i have ghost powers". said Danny then they were going to his house "you know Jake"' said Danny "yeah". said Jake " this could turn out to be a beautiful relasonship". said Danny. Jake started laughing and then Danny said "let me introduce you to my family " said Danny and they walked in. I made a new friend today. thought Danny and he went to Jake and he gestred him up to his room.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IndyGirl on February 29, 2012, 12:11:08 PM

IndyGirl on
IndyGirlWell I'm done with the second oyou can comment now please????????