Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Attaced in Japan

My story is about how they solve another mystery

Chapter 1 - Attaced in Japan

Chapter 1 - Attaced in Japan
It was a perfect day in Japan and the gang was having a wonderful time there "man like this shur beets mystery solving any day a Scoob'" said Shaggy "rah." said Scooby then the others came up "you guys ready for some sight seeing'" said Velma. "like no way man!" "ru uh!" said Scooby "would you do it for a Scooby snack'" said Fred Scooby looked at Shaggy "ok you got a deal." said Shaggy. "great!" said Daphane they all got in the mystery maciane and they drove they were driving when they were stopped by a trafic cop. "what are you kids doing over here you shouldn't be here!" said one of the traffic cops. "sorry sir we were just passing through and..." "well go a different way next time!" he said and they drove on. "why do you think he wanted us out of there so badly'" said Velma "like maby he doesn't want anybody to see his stash of food'" said Shaggy. "maby but I bet there's more than just food there!" said Fred. It was getting dark and all of a sudden a fire ball comes out of the sky "goodnes what was that'!" said Daphane "like a dragon man!" said Shaggy. "that's not true Shaggy dragons aren't real." said Velma " "oh yeah',then what do you explane that!" said Shaggy then they all saw it a blue dragon swooped down and hit the mystery machine with another fire ball "hold on gang!" said Fred they swerved in and out then they stopped then in there review mirror they saw the dragon fly off "gang it looks like we have a mystery on our hands!" said Fred "like I was afraid he'll say that." said Shaggy. They got to a hotel for the night and in the morning they were on the road again "let's take a look at that traffic cop again." said Fred they went to the spot and they saw that he wasent there "like maby that cop dude is grabbing a bite somewhere'" said Shaggy "jinkes!" said Velma they all went over there "look at this', it looks like a dragon scale." said Velma then there was a roar "ragon!" said Scooby "like scatter!" said Shaggy. They all went different ways the dragon swooped down and bolted up then they came back into a group "we have to set a trap for that dragon!" said Fred "ok gang let's split up and search for clues!" said Fred they went there seperate ways "like sccob do you smell that'" said Shaggy Scooby sneffed the air "rabicue!" said Scooby they went down a hall and the smell was getting stronger they snuk around the coner and they saw a huge buffet "like dig in Scoob!" said Shaggy and they started eating. "Fred I don't think we should be down here." said Daphane "relax." said Fred then they heard something "what was that'" said Daphane "it's just me you guys." said Velma "we thought you were the dragon." said Fred "I did too but look what I found." she said holding up a helium can "jepers!" said Daphane then they heard a scream "that sounded like Shaggy and Scooby!" said Fred they ran over there and the dragon had them cornered "hey why don't you pick on somebody your own size!" said Fred the dragon turned around and looked at Fred the it charged at him "now!" said Fred and the trap sprung and it landed on the dragon and it's eyes went out "gosh darn it!" said a voice then a guy came out it was a boy in a orange shirt "why did you have to go kill my dragon that was my second one!" said the boy "and you are'" said Velma "I'm Jason." said the boy "I build and operate macanacle dragons." said Jason "I love to work on machines expecally dragons." he said "but the dragon that was going out of control'" said Fred "that was just bugs in his head." said Jason then the lights came back on in the dragons eyes "but like why man'" said Shaggy "I just wanted to do it for fun." said Jason "well gang looks like this mystery is solved said Fred "Scooby-dooby-Doo!" said Scooby.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dream_Fire on October 22, 2012, 4:31:12 AM

Dream_Fire on
Dream_Firehaha, wasent expecting that! you do scooby speak very well! and if you dont mind a writing tip, try to avoid over use of the word "said" try replacing it with how they say it, like JINKES! Exclaimed Velma. just a tip if you dont mind em, i have a friend who writes books, his first one is being published soon, and he gave me a few tips ^.^

anyway once again good job, i love Scooby Doo so bonus points from me! :D

IndyGirl on October 30, 2012, 10:21:10 PM

IndyGirl on
IndyGirlThanks I've watched Scooby Doo all my life (my brother says I'm to old for it but he can kiss my a** but I say there's other people that watch it too.) 

Falconlobo on September 6, 2012, 10:15:20 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute ending

IndyGirl on September 6, 2012, 8:08:13 AM

IndyGirl on
IndyGirlI'm finally done with my story yes ;)

Falconlobo on September 6, 2012, 9:56:26 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboI'll have to read it another day since i don't have time at the moment^^