Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Soar To My Heart

The ever-lasting story of Amore and Nepoli, a mating pair of Flying Wolves, the last of their kind, and their journey to a new home.

Chapter 1 - Soar To My Heart

Chapter 1 - Soar To My Heart
"Nepoli, we have been traveling for hours with no food or water. Can we please rest?" Amore asked stopping to sit down. Nepoli looked at her. "Yes. But we must not stop for long, unless we have cover because the humans are up at night now. Looking for us." He said sitting closely to her. "I don't understand. Why can't we fly?" She asked with a puzzled look. "Amore, if we fly in brod daylight, we'll get spotted. In a few minutes, it will be night, and we can fly." He said getting back up. Amore looked behind herself. "Berries.." she said. Nepoli rolled his eyes. "We will eat later!" he howled. "No Nepoli! Berries! Fresh berries!" She said munching down. "Come and eat with me!" She said looking happily at him. He wa also smiling. "There is a brook about half a mile awya, we can fly there and get a drink after the un finishes setting." Amore nodded and looked towards a rock. "A sheleter, and food." amore looked at Nepoli. "We can live here!' she said licking his soft black nose.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment