Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Ecto Canceller

When Freakshow opens a portal to an alternate dimension where EVERYTHING is different, Danny will need the help of his female counter part, Emily Entity. But can the combined might of Emily Entity and Danny Phantom stop FreakShow's plan?

Chapter 1 - The Ecto Canceller

Chapter 1 - The Ecto Canceller


Chapter 1 - The Ecto Canceller

    It was Saturday morning in Fenton Works (Danny's house(duh)), Sam and Tucker had already came through the door. Jack was sitting on the couch toying with yet another of his ghost hunting inventions. "Tucker, Sam, come take a look at my new invention," he held up this dart gun like contraption, :Its called the Ecto Canceller; it cancels out all ghost powers and gives them the same characteristics of humans." Sam and Tucker looked at each other, they both knew how much trouble this gun would cause if it affected Danny. "Well, errr... that's pretty cool Mr.Fenton. Uhhh, do you know where Danny is?" asked Sam. "Oh he's in the garage, cleaning the lab." Both Sam and Tucker walked downstairs to be blocked by Jazz "Hey, Wait! You can't come in he- oh, it's you guys, come on down." Sam and Tucker continued their dissension downstairs as they saw Danny Phantom concentrating hard. Sam stopped him from what ever he was doing and said, "Danny, don't try the duplicate trick, i cant deal with the numerous body parts again."

"Oh, hey guys! Was it that obvious i was trying," asked Danny. "Obvious, and sad," replied Tucker. "Oh, ha ha," Danny went invisible and flew towards Tucker to overshadow him. Suddenly Tucker ran towards a wall and Danny became visible again. "Okay, i deserved that," Sam went to help up Tucker and as she did she asked," so what are we gonna do today." Danny turned back to Danny Fenton and walked upstairs with his friends," Why don't we see a movie," Danny stopped in his tracks to find his dad lying on the ground unconscious. Danny immediately ran to his dad as he tried to help him up," Dad, are you okay?" Jack tried to muster up what was left of his strength to reply, "Ugh, I guess so," Danny had sat him down on the couch so he could relax. "How did this happen?"

    "I'm not sure, i was fixing the Ecto Canceller when some pale guy walked in. Suddenly my eyes went blank and here i am...Where's the Ecto Canceller?!" Danny was totally confused, "What's an Ecto Canceller?" Sam took him away to explain to him privately, "It basically turns ghosts to normal humans, if it were to affect you while you were in Ghost Form, your identity would be revealed!" Danny was a little shocked by this invention, "That's not good, if one of the ghosts took it, they could cancel my powers during the fight and waste me!" Danny was checking his dad to see he couldn't hear them. "So what are we gonna do now, with that kinda power, you'd be totally vulnerable," asked Tucker. "Look we're not gonna worry about it now, maybe he must of lost it, lets relax for now and investigate later." Danny went back to his father, "Hey dad, Sam, Tucker, and I are gonna go to the movies, are you gonna be okay?"

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 15, 2006, 9:06:32 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14great job on the first chappie! *favs *runs off to read more

theonenamezander on March 27, 2006, 9:13:53 PM

theonenamezander on
theonenamezandersweat dude!!!XD!! i like this book!!!

InsertNameHere on March 25, 2006, 10:09:38 AM

InsertNameHere on
InsertNameHerelol, thnx a lot, i appreciate it! Also plz thank dannyphantom95, the one who helped post it because i S-U-C-K: suck at postingfanfics XD!

Ultimate_Lifeform on March 25, 2006, 9:38:43 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_LifeformCOME ON PEOPLE THIS STORY IS AWESOME!!! COMMENT ALREADY!