Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Release Your Dark Side...again?

When Freakshow opens a portal to an alternate dimension where EVERYTHING is different, Danny will need the help of his female counter part, Emily Entity. But can the combined might of Emily Entity and Danny Phantom stop FreakShow's plan?

Chapter 2 - Release Your Dark Side...again?

Chapter 2 - Release Your Dark Side...again?


Chapter 2 - Release Your Dark Side...again?

    "He he, all Jack Fenton needs is fudge,"(those are one of my favorite jokes they constantly make) he made a grunting sound as he stood up proudly, "lots and lots of Fudge! Go on and have fun." He ran to the kitchen and the sound of the fridge opening was heard across the room. "C'mon guys lets go," they all walked out the door heading for the movies. "So what are we gonna watch Danny?" asked Sam. "Well i guess we could-" Danny stopped right in his tracks, "guys, do u see what i see?" He was pointing towards a billboard "Oh yea," replied Tuck, "the new pear(that's the "apple" tech company) E-Pod, contains 10,000 songs*sigh*" Danny turned Tucker's head "Not that one, that one!" Tucker was now facing a shady billboard that said "Release Your Dark Side At Cirque Gotchica". A picture of FreakShow was overlooking the block. Sam was in disbelief, "No way, the circus is back? Awesome!" Danny started to glare at her, "err i mean, oh no, he's back!" Danny went behind his friends and turned to Danny Phantom, "C'mon we gotta check this out!" He grabbed his friends and flew off as they  headed towards the purple and black tent that was Circus Gothica. "This is it, it looks so..."

    "Occupied? Same as last time?" interrupted Tucker. "Well yeah, i guess." The troop walked in to see a man in black in the center ring. "Freak Show! What are you up to?!" Freak Show turned around to reveal the Ecto Canceller. Danny jumped towards him to stop him, but he was shot with one of the darts. A surge of electricity ran through Danny and he turned human again. "He he, i tweaked the Ecto Canceller a bit, now it absorbs the ghosts energy." Danny realized that his father mentioned a pale man, not a ghost. "I can also use that energy and fire it as a weapon." by now, Danny was on his knees, he was paralyzed by the effects of the gun. Sam and Tucker tried to aid their friend, but FreakShow had already anticipated this move. "Not so fast," he revealed a lever behind his cloak and pulled quickly. Suddenly, a cage came crashing down from the ceiling. "Ugh, we should have expected that," muttered Tucker. FreakShow walked over to Danny, "It's true, you really are helpless when your a human, but now no human will resist my power!" He back slapped Danny violently, he would have given anything to wring his hands around his neck. "Danny!" yelled Sam and Tucker simultaneously (as they usually do when he's in trouble).

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 15, 2006, 9:07:31 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14greatness! ^___^

Ultimate_Lifeform on March 25, 2006, 9:42:33 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_LifeformCOOL