Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A Bridge to an Unknown World

When Freakshow opens a portal to an alternate dimension where EVERYTHING is different, Danny will need the help of his female counter part, Emily Entity. But can the combined might of Emily Entity and Danny Phantom stop FreakShow's plan?

Chapter 3 - A Bridge to an Unknown World

Chapter 3 - A Bridge to an Unknown World


Chapter 3 - A Bridge to an Unknown World

    Meanwhile, FreakShow walked towards the center ring with the Ecto Canceller clenched tight around his hand. "Finally, the bridge between us and an alternate universe shall be crossed!" Danny now had the strength to speak, "What-what are you talking about?" FreakShow turned to Danny to explain, "Like you would understand, you're what, Fourteen?(XD i love that little joke they make all the time) But if you must know, This tent was built on an underground temple that bridged our dimension to another one, a more alternate and opposite dimension. Some used this portal to take advantage of the other realm, others wished to seal it away, so they buried it, deep down into the Earth," FreakShow was now pointing the Ecto Canceller towards the ground, " It was buried so deep into the ground, that no mere mortal could have reached the gateway. Centuries later, the temples power began to die, now the only way to activate the portal is to transmit energy to the center. Unfortunately, normal energy won't work, i needed ghostly energy, the only kind strong enough to reach the underground temple without dieing along the way."

    "So you're the one who attacked my dad for the Ecto Canceller!" growled Danny. " That's right, my original plan was to take your powers, but leaving you helpless was a little bonus, now if you'll excuse me, i must travel to another dimension!" FreakShow pulled the trigger and a green stream of light traveled down to the center of the Earth. Suddenly, there was earthquake and a blue light shot towards the sky. A portal formed from the mouth of the light, sucking everything it could. "Danny, we'll be okay, the cage can keep us from getting sucked in, stop whatever FreakShow's up to!" called out Sam. Danny got up after he felt he had enough power to stop FreakShow, "I'll be right back guys, i promise." He flew towards the portal after FreakShow and everything went dark. "Ugh, where am I?" as Danny awoke, he raised up to see the tent, the same as always. "What kind of alternate dimension is this, everything looks the same." he looked around for something different. "Who are you?" called out a voice from nowhere, Danny Turned around to see a boy and girl, the same age as him, looking frightened. The boy was wearing a bright tie-die shirt with jeans. The girl wore dark blue sweat pants and a tang-top. "My name is Danny Phantom, who are you guys?"

The boy started to introduce introduce himself first, "My name is Sam," The girl walked forward and introduced herself as well, "And I'm Tina" Danny thought those names were familiar. "Hey, do you mind telling me about yourselves?" Sam went first, "Well, it's not much of your business...but if you must know i like waking up early and singing. My dream is to be a singer so i can provied for my family" Tina gave a shrug and,"Well, I love working out and reading. My parents don't allow ANY technology in the house; quite frankly, I'm fine with that. Oh, and I looove animals" Danny looked at these two real hard and decided, "Yea, you two are definitely Sam and Tucker's alternate versions, but opposite genders, isn't that a bit too different?" Sam and Tina looked at Danny puzzled. "Uhhh, its nothing to worry about, hey did you happen to see a shady looking man walk by?" Tina thought back to the time before Danny came,"Yea, he was in a hurry looking for something, i think he went that way, but if you're gonna go after him, u should be careful. At this time of night, SHE comes out and attacks people. "

    "She, who's she?" Sam and Tina looked at each other and were too afraid to speak. Danny decided that he shouldn't disturb them anymore and left. As soon as he walked out, he was suddenly shot by a ghost ray, identical to his. He immediately got up and flew up the sky to search the area. "Hey punk! Behind you!" Danny quickly turned around and saw a floating girl the same age as Danny. She had short white hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a blue skirt and a black shirt with a white lightning bolt. Danny couldn't believe his eyes, someone just like him! The girl gave Danny a funny look, not like she was weirded out, but almost as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing neither (XD, I smell a request!). "Who-who are you?!" she asked. Danny got lost in thought, "Oh, errr my name is Danny. Danny Phantom, and you?"

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 15, 2006, 9:08:34 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14great..it's getting good =D

Ultimate_Lifeform on March 26, 2006, 1:06:27 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_LifeformCOOL COOL COOL COOL COOL!

InsertNameHere on March 25, 2006, 11:38:44 AM

InsertNameHere on
InsertNameHereoopsy, i put introduced in 2 times, o well, dont let that stop u from reading^.^