Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Evil Entity

When Freakshow opens a portal to an alternate dimension where EVERYTHING is different, Danny will need the help of his female counter part, Emily Entity. But can the combined might of Emily Entity and Danny Phantom stop FreakShow's plan?

Chapter 4 - Evil Entity

Chapter 4 - Evil Entity


Chapter 4 - Evil Entity

    She gave a smirk and laughed, "Hehe, my name is Emily Entity. I bet you're new around these parts, can any sensible person knows that it's dangerous around this night." Danny was confused," But why?" suddenly he realized, everything is different. Gender, personality, everything. "You're my alternate version aren't you, and if I help people then you-" Emily cut him off, "I don't no what you're talking about, but if you are the opposite of me, then you probably have figured out that I am the one whose been terrorizing people!" Danny looked at her speechless, he couldn't believe his eyes (again). "Look, i don't have time for this, i need to find someone" Emily flew towards him, they were now face-to-face. "Well you're on my property, so you're gonna have to go through me!" Danny had expected this, he charged his hand for his ghost ray and fired, but Emily reacted quickly by making a ghost shield to block the attack. "Hehe, you know you're pretty cute. Maybe if you didn't invade my property you could have lived." Emily started to charge at Danny, ready to ground him, but Danny went tangible at the last minute and flew off. As he flew off he said to himself, "I've been waiting for a girl to think I'm cute, and she tries to waste me. I'd hate to think what would happen if i dated her!"

    Danny flew back to Fenton Works, he hoped someone could help him. He flew through the walls to see that the place was totally empty. He turned back to Danny Fenton and walked around. "No one's home i guess." Suddenly another boy the same age as Jazz walked in. He had orange hair, green eyes, jeans, and a shirt that was ripped at the sleeves "Who are you," he asked. "My name is Danny, I was wondering if you could help me track this guy down." The boy looked at this stranger in his house and said," Well, our family track ghost hunters and stop them, maybe we could use it to find your friend." Danny was relieved to hear this and said, "Well, he's not my friend, but that would work...What's your name, and why does your family fight ghost HUNTERS?" Danny started to walk downstairs towards the lab as the boy started to explain "Well my name is Jake(this was a giveaway to Danny that this boy was the Jazz's alternate version), and my family wants to protect ghosts because they feel they're innocent. It all started when Emily came along." Danny was confused about what he had said. "What do you mean when she came along? Isn't she your sister?" They got to the bottom of the stairs and Jake gave Danny a scanner," Here, i hope this helps."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 15, 2006, 9:09:36 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14wow! Jake sounds cool! XD i love this!

Ultimate_Lifeform on March 26, 2006, 1:10:04 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_LifeformSTILL AS COOL AS BEFORE!

InsertNameHere on March 25, 2006, 11:42:51 AM

InsertNameHere on
InsertNameHeregrrr! more mistakes! first off, instead of tangible its intangible. and in the sentence "can any sensible..." can is supposed to be 'cause. Im soooo srry T.T...