Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Break Free...

When Freakshow opens a portal to an alternate dimension where EVERYTHING is different, Danny will need the help of his female counter part, Emily Entity. But can the combined might of Emily Entity and Danny Phantom stop FreakShow's plan?

Chapter 5 - Break Free...

Chapter 5 - Break Free...


Chapter 5 - Break Free...

    "Thanks, I'm sure it will." Danny walked out and flew off in ghost form. "Now lets see, we say the name of the person, take a scan of the city, and see what comes up," he held the scanner to his mouth," uhhh, FreakShow?" The screen started to blink and flash before Danny, but before he finally got the search results, the device was knocked out of his hands by a ghost ray. "I thought i would find you here!" Danny looked up to see Emily ready to fire her shot again. "Why did you do that, i need it to find someone?!" Danny flew towards her with intense speed and hit her right in the face. "I did it because you're cute when you're mad." she gave Danny a weird look. Danny didn't know what to say, he couldn't help but blush! "Tell ya what, I'll find your friend, if uhhh," she had to take up every ounce of courage to pop the question," go out with...me?" she started to blush as red as Danny, if possible. Danny couldn't believe a word she said. This girl who attacked her, now wants to go out with him? "Well uhhh....."

    "Help!!!" Someone was crying out in the distance and Danny turned around. "I'm sorry Emily, I have to go!" as Danny flew off, Emily chased after him, "Wait, I can help, please give me a chance!" Danny shrugged and said, "Fine, but you cant attack anyone innocent." Emily shook her head and they both flew off towards the cry for help. When Danny and Emily arrived, a woman was lieing on the ground, weak and powerless. She was pale, had red eyes, and wore a white robe laced with jewels. She reminded him of FreakShow in a way. "Are you okay," asked Danny, "I'm fine, but someone stole my scepter" Emily helped her up and asked," Why would anyone wanna steal something like that?" The woman looked up and said," the scepter has the abilities to control humans. That is what it has been believed by family to do. If I recall, i remember how i was told of great tales of heroism with the help of this staff, i take it this wicked man has other plans..." Danny thought about the kind of scepter FreakShow uses to control ghost; not only was this woman FreakShow's alternate version, but the staff he used had alternate properties as well. "Do you know where he went?" asked Danny. "I think he went to my old circus tent, its in that direction."

    "Thanks, we already know the location anyway. C'mon Emily." Danny and Emily flew off together towards the tent and entered to see FreakShow gazing into the orb of the septor,"Brilliant..." He turned around to see Emily and Danny ready to attack him. "Dude, attacking your own counterpart? How low can you?" FreakShow pulled out the Ecto Canceller and pointed it at them. "Don't tell me what i can and can't do!" he pulled the trigger and Danny got out of the way. Emily, on the other hand wasn't sure if this "dart gun" was much of a threat, so she decided to go intangible. Somehow, the dart stuck to Emily and drained her power. Danny should have known that a ghost hunting weapon would have affected the ghost even if they went intangible. The same surge of electricity surged through Emily as she fell to her knees. Emily turned into human form, but something was different about her. When Danny normally changes form, his hair, eyes, and clothes change. Emily just remains the same "Because your ghostly property protects you from my staff, i can still control you as long as you have human properties!" Danny raced towards Emily to help her up, but before he could do anything, FreakShow used the staff to take control of her. Suddenly, her eyes turned bloodshot red. "You have now regained your strength ghost girl, now come to me!" Emily got up and obediently walked towards FreakShow."Emily! Break Free!"

    "She can't hear you whelp!" Danny started to fly towards FreakShow, he wanted to kill him for what he did to Emily. "Stop right there!" Danny stopped in his tracks, knowing a threat was definitely coming up," if you move one more inch towards me, i will crush her! I will put so much strain on her mind, she will most certainly die!" Danny backed off as FreakShow moved towards the center ring just as he did before. "Now i must take my leave, and with this staff, i will control all who oppose me!" He pulled the trigger of the Ecto Canceller, but instead of Emily's energy pouring out of the gun, nothing happened. "What is this!?! Some sort of trick!?!" FreakShow was totally confused, he couldn't think any reason it wouldn't work. Suddenly he noticed that Emily's hand was on the gun. "No one controls Emily Entity!" At first, Danny couldn't understand either, but now he realized that Emily was taking back the energy from the Ecto Canceller. "Emily you did hear me!" called Danny. "How is this possible!?!" Emily stood up and knocked the Ecto Canceller out of his hand, which shattered as soon as it made contact with the floor. "Nooooo! What have you done?!" yelled FreakShow as he kneeled where the devices pieces lay. Ignoring this, Danny was heading towards Emily to make sure she was alright, "I'm fine, lets just take care of this punk!" but when they looked back, FreakShow was gone.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 15, 2006, 9:10:42 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14great job! you are really good at this!

Ultimate_Lifeform on March 26, 2006, 1:19:36 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_LifeformCOOL!