Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Hearts in Love, Minds Controlled

When Freakshow opens a portal to an alternate dimension where EVERYTHING is different, Danny will need the help of his female counter part, Emily Entity. But can the combined might of Emily Entity and Danny Phantom stop FreakShow's plan?

Chapter 6 - Hearts in Love, Minds Controlled

Chapter 6 - Hearts in Love, Minds Controlled


Chapter 6 - Hearts in Love, Minds Controlled

    Back at Fenton Works, Emily and Danny finally had time to relax. "How come your hair and eyes stay white when you're human?" asked Danny. Emily sighed and paused for a moment. Finally she said, "Listen Danny, its not gonna be easy explaining, but I'll do the best i can...I'm really a ghost, but i had no family, no friends. When i came here from the Ghost Zone, i was looking for a family, someone who would love me for who i was. Then i met this family and they were nice enough to take me. But no matter what, the feeling of someone who truly loved you felt empty inside..." Emily paused for a bit and said, "So, now that we stopped that freak...for now, I'm still waiting for an answer," After all the chaos, Danny had no idea what she was talking about." Are you gonna go out with me?" Danny had complete forgot about this subject, he couldn't answer, but Jake came and was listening to the conversation, "Heheheh, Emily's got a Boyfriend! Emily's got a Boyfriend!" Danny now realized how alternative a Jake could be compared to Jazz. "Get out of here Jake, man you're so immature!" Jake walked out the living room giggling on the way out. "Well, sure Emily, I'll go out with you..."

    "Yay!" Emily gave Danny a big hug and they both blushed as much as each other. The first thing they did was go out to a movie, it was a horror movie about ghosts, so Emily and Danny both got a kick about that and made endless jokes. They next went to the Tasty Burger(XD) to get a bite to eat, but for some strange reason, people were giving them odd looks. Finally, they went to a hill and watched the sunset together. Danny stood up and picked a red rose just for her. Emily merely stared at it and a small tear drop fell from her cheek. "You know Danny, you changed me..." Danny was a bit confused," I did?" Emily then shook her head," Before i met you, i was attacking innocent people, but somehow, you helped me change. I just hope some people will forgive me for what i did..." After awhile, they started to hear footsteps heading towards them. Danny looked around to see people glaring at them with angrily. "I guess people here hold grudges..." mocked Danny, but this wasn't just a joke, a closer look revealed that the eyes were bloodshot red, they had the same eyes as Emily's when she was controlled. "No way!"

"C'mon Emily, we gotta get outta here!" Danny grabbed Emily and flew off before the people got to them. "We gotta find FreakShow! But how?" Emily tried to think, but the wind was in her eyes and she had a hard time thinking, "I got it, remember that device i destroyed, you honestly think we only have one?" Danny looked at her and smiled as they raced off towards Fenton Works. Danny flew through and got the device from the lab. "Okay, let see here," he held the device to his mouth once more, "FreakShow..." The device beeped and the screen flashed. Finally they had a match and read the screen." Danny, it says that he's right here in this building, but how...? The roof!" Emily and Danny flew up the roof to find FreakShow holding his scepter. "So, you found me." Danny stepped forward towards him, "You bet, and we'll stop you too," FreakShow turned around and said," Well you're not the only one who found me!" Suddenly the door behind Danny and Emily crashed open and people came rushing out. "The choice is yours, you can try and stop me, or you can surrender," Danny and Emily couldn't help but giggle. "Yea right, why would we surrender?"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 15, 2006, 9:11:47 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14Haha...Danny and Emily make a cute couple huh> XD

Ultimate_Lifeform on March 26, 2006, 1:24:19 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_LifeformCOMMENT PEOPLE!!! STILL COOL!