Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - A Rose to Say Farewell

When Freakshow opens a portal to an alternate dimension where EVERYTHING is different, Danny will need the help of his female counter part, Emily Entity. But can the combined might of Emily Entity and Danny Phantom stop FreakShow's plan?

Chapter 7 - A Rose to Say Farewell

Chapter 7 - A Rose to Say Farewell


Chapter 7 - A Rose to Say Farewell

    "Because if you don't, i will crush these people, all will die, and it will be all your fault!" Emily glared at FreakShow, while Danny tried to think of a way to stop this. Emily was ready to kill him when Danny said, "Stop! We give..." Emily couldn't believe that Danny was giving up, but she felt that Danny knew what he was doing. "Very good, now take me to the tent, now!" Danny and Emily obeyed his orders in hopes of keeping the people of Amityville safe, but Danny was definitely up to something, at least that's what Emily hoped. They arrived at the tent, everyone was miserable except FreakShow. He was this close to controlling the world he originated from. "Now i want the both of you to focus your energy, i want the ghost ray strong enough to reach the temple." Both Emily's and Danny's hands were green and ready to fire towards the center ring in which FreakShow was standing on. The minute Danny and Emily were done, Danny shifted his hand from the ground to FreakShow's scepter and fired. The ray had destroyed the scepter and there was no more reason not to stop FreakShow. He tried to run, but Danny was flying way too fast for him. As for Emily, she still had the ray in her hands charged to full power, which was good because she needed it to reach the temple. "Well Emily," Danny had FreakShow's collar clenched in his hand to keep him from escaping," I have to go home now, do you still have you ghost ray charged?"

    "Yes..." a tear dropped down her cheek as she replied. Danny was silent, he didn't know what to say. "Well...you know what to do." Danny walked to the center ring and took a last look at Emily. Emily took her last look at Danny and said," Is there anyway I'll ever see you again?" she asked. "Don't worry, I'll be back...someday." Emily walked towards Danny and said," Wait! Here," She gave him the rose Danny had picked earlier," So you'll always remember me." Emily stepped back and looked away as she fired towards the ground. Minutes later, the same blue light that brought him here rose towards the sky. "Well good-bye Emily..." FreakShow couldn't hear one more second of this, "Oh please, why don't you just kill me," Emily glared angrily at him,"Errr, i take that back!" Danny flew towards the sky leaving only tear drops behind. Minutes later, he awoke once again from a deep slumber," Danny wake up!" yelled Tucker.

"Ugh...Where am I?" Sam shook Danny a little bit, " Wake up Danny, you're in your room. Are you okay?" Danny looked around," Where's FreakShow?!" Tucker and Sam gave Danny a strange look. "Uhhh, Danny, FreakShow is in jail, he's not getting out for a long time," replied Tucker. "you've been sleeping all day. We waited for you downstairs, but you slept all morning! Are we gonna do something fun today or what?" Danny thought about it and realized the truth, "So it was just a dream...guys could you leave the room for a bit, I don't feel good." Danny doesn't normally lie to his friends, but he needed some privacy, so both Sam and Tucker walked out and let Danny be. As Danny lay on his bed miserable, he felt something in his pocket. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a rose....

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 15, 2006, 9:12:27 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14great job it was wonderful!

SetoAngel01 on March 27, 2006, 12:03:47 AM

SetoAngel01 on
SetoAngel01Great jobnon your first story here at FAC! I remember my first story... Not good... But you're actually really good at it! :3 Great job and I know you'll keep up the good work! Let me know if you post up any new fanfics or fanart. ^___^ I'd love to check them out.

Your Friend and Fan,
~SetoAngel01 =)

Ultimate_Lifeform on March 26, 2006, 1:28:15 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_LifeformCOOL!!!!