Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

A story about a girl who gets kidnapped by a mysterious stalker who seems. She thinks she is the average teenage girl but she is dead wrong... And what's up with her captor? Read and find out.

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

'Ugh. I didn't turn this on!' I yelled in my head. Then I threw the alarm clock out the window... literally.

Then I got up, yawned, and stomped down the stairs.

"Who turned on my alarm clock." I grumbled accusingly.

My brother laughed.

"Jared! Why did you do it." I flipped out.

"I didn't."

"Sure you di.." I started and ran after him, ready to give him a good hit, when my mother cut me off.

"I set it honey. You never have enough time to get ready for school, and when you do you waste it on stuff like this." She explained.

"Then why was he laughing."

"Cause I wanted to see you throw it out the window again!" Jare laughed. "And you did!"

"What!?" My mom yelled.

This is the typical day-in-the-life of me: Dawn, and my family. My father died shortly after I was born. About 16 years and five months ago, for some annominous reason. My older brother Jared is two years older than me, infact, his birthday is only two days after mine! Jared it eighteen years old. He tried very hard to finish highschool but on his senior year his work got to caught up in school, so he dropped out. We used to be a wealthy family, but after my father died everything went down hill, or so my mother says. My big brother stays with us and helps support us. I think even when my brother and I are adults we will all live in the same house with each other. Our family is very close. We are all we have. We are also a good-looking bunch.

I have long pale-blonde hair but I felt like a dumb bimbo, so I threw in some black highlights, well my brother did it for me. And my mother wasn't to happy about it. And no matter how often I go in the sun I always stay pale. I have long finger nails often painter black and red. I am tall and slim and people say I would be a pereft model but I would rather not.

My brother also had blonde hair but he died his and highlighted it red, well as said before he did mine, and I did his... and guess what? My mother didn't like him getting it done either. He is very tan and muscular. Also slim, people tell him he could be model as well, but he also wouldn't want to be one.

And my mother, even getting marked with age and tiredness she is still very pretty. She though, has brown hair, she is average height and slim. Though she nevers see the day her skin is fairly toned.

"Why would you want her to throw it out the window Jared!! Now we need to pay for a new window... AGAIN!!" She shreiked, but still laughed.

Yup, one poor, strange, fatherless, happy family... for now.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment