Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chappie 2

A story about a girl who gets kidnapped by a mysterious stalker who seems. She thinks she is the average teenage girl but she is dead wrong... And what's up with her captor? Read and find out.

Chapter 2 - Chappie 2

Chapter 2 - Chappie 2

After school (which was really summer schoool) I went to my fathers grave. I brought a single red and black rose and placed it on his grave. And I was planing to stay until sundown, so I brought lunch and dinner and stayed there while I studied and read. Just as I was walking home around nine PM I saw a male around my age behind me. I turned a corner and kept going as so did he. Every direction I went, he followed, and I started to panic. I quickened my pace and he shawdowed my movement. Then I started to run. I ran all the way home and barely.


 

"JARED!" I shrieked. "MOM!" They both ran into the room.


 

"What is it?" Jared and my mother both asked with concern.


 

"S-some one was following me!" I panted, out of breath from running the whole way back.

"Who, why?" My mother asked.


 

"I don't know. I could hardly see them."


 

"Guy, or girl."

"A g-guy. I am going to bed and try to forget about it."                   


 

After I brushed my teeth and changed into pajamas I lie down in my bed. After a while I fell into a deep sleep and dreamt...

A creature with wings flew into the darkness, wepon in hand. Attacking everything in site. Then it resurected some on them that were 'worthy enough' to be in an army. Then the creature walk up to a human-looking being and it bowed with an evil grin. As if reading it's thoughts the creature slaughtered it, while the beings smile was still played on it's lips. Then. just before I woke up, I saw the creatures face and woke of gasping.

"Me.." I whispered.

"The creature was me."

"Interesting dream." Someone laughed.

I was about to scream when he put his hand firmly on my mouth, drowning out the sound of my screams. He was the one following me!

A cute muscular pale guy wearing all black and some red with chains on his pants, was the last thing I saw before I was wept into darkness.
*********************************************************************

Sorry this chapter is so short! The next will be longer!

Stay tuned.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment