Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The 3rd Chap

A story about a girl who gets kidnapped by a mysterious stalker who seems. She thinks she is the average teenage girl but she is dead wrong... And what's up with her captor? Read and find out.

Chapter 3 - The 3rd Chap

Chapter 3 - The 3rd Chap
I woke up in a dark room on somthing big and soft; a bed. I squinted my eyes to see but I couldn't, so I tried to stand up and...

"WHAT THE frack!?" My legs were tied. Then I heard a doo burst open.

"About damn time. Gees took you long enough to wake the frack UP!!!!" I heard my captor yell. Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

"Well, sooory you knocked me out."

"Shut up."

"You shut up! Why am I here!? Let me GO! Or I'll... Kill you, you bastard!!" I started spazing.

"YOU shut up phyco dog! You are here for a frigging reason, ok. Gees..." He mumbled untieing me and walking to the door.

"Why am I here?"

"I'm not gonna tell you," He sneered, "At least, not yet." He mumbled so quietly that I could hardly hear him.. and I think I wasn't supposed to.
***********************************************************************

I realised I fell asleep when I woke up (duh).

So I got up and looked at my surroundings. The room was just like my room at home! But with more stuff and extra room. I walked to the dresser and saw a note. It said;

Phyco dog, (Me: gr...)
Yeah, you fell asleep. There are clothes for you in those three dressers. Take your pic. And I'm most likelly sleeping by the time you got your lazy @$$ up! The kitchen is down the staircase, to your left and then keep going, incase your hungry. Got all the Phyco dog? I put it in simply words for you.
                                             -The Bastard You Want To Kill

'He's got some nerve!! What a JERK!!! I can remember what he said... humph,' I said to myself picking a longsleeve Hot Topic Fairy shirt and a pair of black jeans and putting them on. Then leaving the room I gasped.

"THIS PLACE IS HUGE!!!!!!!"

"You like it?" Someone said behind me, I could here their smirk.

"It's the shoot... I mean.. it's ok." I said, keeping my dignity.

"Sure... whatever. So, were my directions easy enough for you? Or are you just lazy?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's already 8:45 PM"

"WHAT!!" The sudden time realization made me feel hungry. My stomach groaned. I blushed and my captor... who name is currently still unknown to me, just laughed and said, "What do you want to eat?"

"What is there?"

"Food, just come in the kitchen and look, Phyco dog."

"STOP calling me that... Bastard That I Want To Kill. Where'd you get that name from anyways?"

"Hello?" He knocked on my head. "Anyone in there? You did you idiot. You said "or I'll kill you, you bastard!" He mocked me.

"Oh. Well you didn't have to be mean about it!"

"What is your real name, Phyco dog, though I like calling you that."

"Well I don't like being call that and I'm sure you don't like being call Bastard That I W..." He cut me off saying;

"Actually I find being called that funny and amusing."

"ANYWAYS, my name is Dawn and... wait! Why did you kidnap me if you don't even know my name!?" I shouted.

"Well, I know other things about you, just not your name. It is unimpprtant compared to the other things I know. Anyways, my name is Keane. Ok, now what the hell do you want to eat you damn huma.... what do you want?"

Ok... akward... and what was he gonna say!?

I looked in the cabnit and say macoroni and cheese. I told him that and he opened his hand.

"What?"

"Give it to me."

"NO! Why?"

"So I can cook the damn thing."

"What? No, you'll poison it for all I know and kil..." He came over and snatched it from my hands.

Then he boilded the water on high, but in the noodles, waited untill they were soft, then he put in the butter and I said "Hey! That's too much!"

And he anwsered, "Deal with it."

And then he put in the milk and stirred everything up. Hey, he's supposed to stirr the milk and butter and THEN put in the cheese in stir it (I was watching him like a hawk to make sure he didn't poison it). Then he put it in a bowl and gave it to me. I just stared at it.

"HERE, take it, I don't want it."

"You... poison... cook..?"

"Don't be dumb. You walked me the own damn time Phyco B... I mean Dawn. Now take it. I don't want it."

So I took the bowl from his big hands and sat down and I was about to open my mouth to say I didn't have a fork when he flicked his wrist to say 'I know' and he got me a fork.

"Thanks..." I mumbled. "Wait, you don't want any?"

"Nope, I'm good to go. Then he walked over to the fridge and pulled out... wine? Isn't he under age?

"Um, you shouldn't drink when your under age or else you'll grow up to be an alchoholic you know."

"Yes I f... I know."

"Then why are you..." He cut me off.

"Shut up and eat your dumb mac and cheese, ok?" He said drinking from the bottle.

I took a stab at the noodles and slowly brought it to my mouth. Keane was watching me to see if I like it.

I couldn't help it. Coming from a poor family and all, with horrible cooks, I couldn't help from bursting out (with my mouth full) "OH MY GOD THIS IS THE shoot!!!! IT'S SOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!" I laughed.

"I must have been the extra butter, huh? And you doged it was too much." He laughed too.

So I just sat there eating while he stood there drinking. And I ate it so slow to enjoy the taste, and he got out another bottle. And we finished at the same time.

"So..." We said in unison.

"Do what ever the hell you want. I have a bowling ally, a library, a skating area, a pool, a trampline, you may have to wipe the dust off the one. It hasn't been used in a while, I also have a tennis court, a garden, three living rooms and a personal theater, a game room, two actually, one of arcade games and the other of game consoles, I also have two kitchens, incase somthing happens in the other, a study with three computors, or just for the hell of going on the computor, and thesoureses and dictionarys and others, of that sort. Also three bathrooms, a ball room, and seven bedrooms. Have fun finding your way around. And remember, you room in through the kitchen, straight, then a left, then climb the stairs... have fun!" He winked at me.

"WAIT!! I"M GONNA GET LOST!!! AND HOW AM I GOING TO REMEMBER WHICH KITCHEN!!!!!!!???????

'Yeah, this is gonna be a TON of fun... NOT!'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End chapter 3. Tell moi what you think.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

fAnTaSyAnGeL07 on September 3, 2007, 1:28:58 AM

fAnTaSyAnGeL07 on
fAnTaSyAnGeL07hey that was awsome! i cant believe hes so mean though but still it was great! i cant wait for the next chapter!!