Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A boy and his new obsessions

an adventure about pokemon and a trianer finding a new obsession in a sport called Pokegear

Chapter 1 - A boy and his new obsessions

Chapter 1 - A boy and his new obsessions
A Pokémon trainer age of 16. After a whole year in Kanto, battling, training, and capturing Pokémon in Kanto. He finally comes back to Hoenn. Hearing about this new way of battling with Pokémon and the rise of a new sport He is in for a fantastic Adventure his name is Inu Harrlance and this is his story in the world of Pokegear.


On the S.S Anne, a boy was sitting on the railings staring off into the sunset. A black African Hoennian was wearing a black and gray hoodie , his lean body filled every inch of his clothing including his long pant legs.
Inu looked upon the horizon before him . Segulls flew above the sapphire sea, the wind was filled with the taste of saltwater. The sound of the waves crashing into the ship. and the sails flapping in the wind. Through Inu's mind he saw a world in perfect harmony.

Inu yawned and decided to walk around a bit. He was getting bored
"Come on Blackjack lets go." As he moved from the rail he felt like his legs were like jello ,woobly and unsteady. A pokemon sat on the edge right next to him. The pokemon was a small poocheyena, with a weird birthmark pattern that looks like the ace of spades.

The pokemon switfly followed Inu as he was off into the inner part of the ship.
As Inu strolled through the halls of the ship, he pulled out a letter from his coat pocket. " I wonder why Lunarp sent me a pair skates?", Inu thought." Well, what ever the reason is I'll find out when I get done reading this letter." Inu then opens the letter. After opening it Inu then reads it.


Dear Inu Harrlance,

I hope you like the gift I just gave you. Just take it as a homecoming gift from your 2 year journey acroos the world. I know, I know, the gift I gave you may not make since at the moment. But when you get back to hoenn, visit me in Petalburg city. I have another surpraise for you, along with the explaination of the skates. Can't wait to see you again.
But tell then , to-ta-lu

Hugs&kisses,
Luna Piecasso,(or lunarp)




"Dammit, still no answer?"Inu said to himself."Well, I guess I'll have to wait." Inu thought. Inu then puts the letter back into his coat pocket." Or do I?" Inu said in a ideal manner. Suddenly he dropped his backback and pulled out the skates. Inu held the skates in his hand."hmm.there lighter then I expected." Inu said with a smile. Feeling curoius he thought to himself."Hmm I wonder what these skates can do?"Still staring at them he feels the urge to try them on. "Well, I might as well find out for myself."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MinazukiTekai on October 22, 2009, 3:21:52 AM

MinazukiTekai on
MinazukiTekaidude, add more to this!!! Now!!!

ElementK on October 22, 2009, 10:51:33 AM

ElementK on
ElementKDon`t rush Inu, work at your own pace.
And MinazukiTekai, cant you be short somewhere else? calm down!
*short people are so mean!*

MinazukiTekai on October 30, 2009, 3:37:09 AM

MinazukiTekai on
MinazukiTekaiFudge you you lint-lickin country matters pie!!!!

ElementK on February 28, 2010, 8:25:48 AM

ElementK on
ElementKI`ll report you, I ain`t scared. Stop harassing poor Inu.
Keep up the good work though dude.