Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - explaining everything

Well this is something i made up because im in middle school and i like the ppgs so i made a story theres more to come of it but this is the first one its not a very funny story in my opinion but

Chapter 1 - explaining everything

Chapter 1 - explaining everything


The power puff girls go to middle school page1

( ) =blossom quote {} =bubbles quote [] =buttercup quote (the “Mac” from this story is from fosters and is older now and so r the power puff girls)



Blossom was looking around the school while Bubbles was looking at a flower nearby Buttercup was just standing there. Blossom was hoping to find her old friends, Mac and Irena came up to them and said “you got in this school too!” and bubbles came over and squeezed them both. Then 5 minutes later Rebecca came by and said “hi guys”. Then the school bell rang and surprisingly all of the friends were in the same classes. Then Bubbles noticed 3 guys that looked exactly like the rowdy ruff boys. Then stupidly she said {“hey look guys it looks like the rowdy ruff boys!”} then buttercup said [“Those are the rowdy ruff boys, stupid!”] (“Okay buttercup calm down”). [“how the heck did they get here?!”] (“I don't know but its best we stay away from them”). Then bubbles being very, very stupid yelled “HI ROWDY RUFF BOYS!” [“Didn't you just hear blossom stupid!”] (“SHETUP!”) [NO YOU SHETUP] (No you!). (Brick) what in the world are you doing here? (they were in lunch right now just so you know) bubbles was eating, buttercup was throwing food at bubbles an blossom was saying how the girls got accepted to a middle school while the rowdy ruff boys were listening but sleeping.

Then the bell rang and the rowdy ruff boys were in Mac's class. Irena was just staring buttercup was real bored. And blossom was now the prettiest girl in class because all the guys accept, the rowdy ruff boys, and Mac were staring at her. Then the school day finally ended. Mac, Irena, Rebbeca, and the power puff girls all went to the park near by.

Also (Mac likes Irena), (Rebecca likes a guy named Christian),(bubbles likes boomer), (blossom likes brick,(buttercup likes butch so yea).

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment