Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Panda the nerd

This is my 2nd story,The other one is Earl the orphan moose,but i never got to submitting it. This is'nt very much,but i'll try to work on it so you can hear the other parts.

Chapter 1 - Panda the nerd

Chapter 1 - Panda the nerd
Panda the nerd

By: Grace O'Neil





One day, a 6 year old panda walked through the thick slushy puddles on his way to school. He decided to bring an umbrella, because his mom said not to get wet. So he kept on walking with his new duck umbrella. Then he walked past big bullies. They were big and scary. He looked at them carefully. One was a rhino with a red hoody, and the second one was a raccoon with a sweatshirt and gym shorts, and the last one was a lion with a pin on his shirt that said "I am the mane man". He tried to run by, when the lion grabbed his hood and pulled him back to where the bullies were. "Um&Hi." I said. "Hi, Nerd!" The rhino said. The raccoon could read minds, so he did it a lot to kids to disappoint them. The raccoon grabbed the ducky umbrella out of my hands and held it behind his back. Then they walked away, leaving me in the rain getting wet, like my mother told me not to do. Then I ran to school, ready to tell my teacher, Mrs.Hippy, the hippo. Then when i did tell, she knew who they were. They were across the room, in Mrs. Croc's room! Mrs. Hippy stepped into the classroom with her high heels going clip clop, clip clop. Then she yelled at them and said to say sorry. I gulped. I felt my body shaking like crazy. Then the raccoon looked at me and noticed what I was thinking. I could tell just my the look on his face. Instead of thinking about being scared I squinted my eyes shut and thought of bamboo flavored icecream. I licked my lips. Then I noticed that the umbrella glowed. Then i rubbed my eyes, shook my head, and opened them wide. It was still glowing. Then i noticed that it had sharp fangs and yellow glowing eyes. Then I noticed a long green lazer pointing right at a ladder that mr.green was standing on, he was a skunk. I glanced at him, then at the lazer. The ladder seemed to be moving along with the lazer. Then it went right over the raccoon. And everybody knows that if you walk under a ladder, you will get bad luck. Then the lion said "You walked under a ladder!" The racoon's cheeks were bright red and blushing. He scurried down the hall, zoomed around the corner and disappeared. The lion shook. The rhino shivered. Then their eyes turned a bright green and both of them ate Mrs.Hippy's dress. I giggled behind her back, then stared and giggled some more. Mrs.Hippy was in her underclothes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment