Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Earl the orphan moose

This is my 1st story that I ever wrote. I write because of my Mom. She encouraged me to write!

Chapter 1 - Earl the orphan moose

Chapter 1 - Earl the orphan moose

THE ADVENTURES OF EARL THE ORPHAN MOOSE

 

 

One day in the animal orphanage, a little moose named Earl, who was happy and funny curled up inside of a rainbow colored blanket sleeping heavenly .Wait a second what? Ahem, pardon me. I forgot what I was doing. Well lets get back to the story. Earl thought that he could "stay up". Which was completely opposite of what he was supposed to be doing. I MEAN COME ON He decided to get out of bed and see the outside world. So he sneaked out the door and went inside the forest. He was walking happily through the thick slushy snow when he heard something. He thought he just stepped on something when a thick stick plopped in front of him. He didn’t notice it until he tripped over the stick and flopped in the slushy snow. He was very dizzy and didn't know what to do. Then he saw a figure but couldn't figure out what it was. So "the thing" dragged with all his might with dizzy earl at the other end. Finally he woke up and saw something evil.....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cavegirl192 on January 28, 2008, 4:03:09 AM

cavegirl192 on
Comment Deleted

InvaderGrace on July 11, 2008, 11:07:40 AM

InvaderGrace on
InvaderGraceThanks!!!