Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The wizard

This is my 1st story that I ever wrote. I write because of my Mom. She encouraged me to write!

Chapter 3 - The wizard

Chapter 3 - The wizard

Chap.3 THE WIZARD

A strange purple light. It was a night light that was hard to predict. "Will you see the stars today?"sticker was pasted to the night light. It was very misplaced. Upside down. Then earl found a desk and read some paper that was scrambled on it. Some were newspapers that said "Will you see the stars today?" Contest. Some were signs about the contest. And some were plans of who the contest winners of the week are. So he closed the door of the cozy looking home and found a beanbag with "Will you see the stars today?" everything. There was t-shirts to comic books to action figures to LEGO toys to flash lights. He thought this was weird, but interesting and very attractive. So he looked at the things that were placed there. Then he heard a voice! Then he leaned to the door and listened. It wasn’t a voice, it was a hum. A very strange one, too. So he went under the desk and hid under a beanbag. But then he noticed that a tiny wind hit him. It was the doors wind that was slammed open. But then he saw some weird flip flops being removed by stinky dirty feet. Then he saw some wooden pointy shoes being replaced by the stinky feet. Then he looked up and saw a moose head that was on a weird looking platform. He was scared to death that he might turn into that spooky thing. "I hope I don’t be that when I grow up." thought Earl He tried to keep hidden, but of course something goes wrong. So earl sat there and got bored. But then he saw a wand on the floor. So he picked it up and said: "wow! ALAKAZAM! he said. And a little too loudly. Oops. The person just stayed there and listened, then looked under the desk and saw a moose. He saw a little note on earl: Please take him outside and put him in an ally. P.S. Do not cut his head off! From: Bebo. Earl had read the news papers and some of them said about his assistant, Bebo. Earl was playing dead. "This is easy." Earl thought to himself. "He takes me in something, I get taken to an alley, and I’m done and out." So he decided to take him out and put him in an alley. From there, he left and stomped away. But Earl noticed that he didn’t leave but flicked his wand around and a colorful stream shot towards Earl. He woke up in a strange looking place that had green jell-o blobs all over. He ran over to a green blob and decided to catch a couple of Z’s. He woke up staring right in his sister Kelly’s face yelling"PANCAKES!" Earl woke up and jumped around crazily while saying "I’m free! It was just a dream!" Then, a sudden urge bubbled up in his stomach and sent evil purple stuff through his body. His eyes turned fully purple, and then he jumped around and then started to grow sharp white teeth and his antlers were replaced by horns. He jumped down the stairs, turned back into a moose, and sat at the blue kitchen table. Today they were having moose berry pancakes with whipped cream and apple juice. He couldn’t control himself. He ran out the door and couldn’t move anything but his eyes. He ran and ran until he reached the dock at the beach. He dived in the water and just as he did that........it was SHARK HOUR. He tried to swim, but he just could not move a muscle. So he just stood there with everybody staring at him in silence. He sat there stunned, when something snapped inside him. He suddenly could control himself! He swam as fast as he could, but the shark was quicker. Then, randomly, a giant sea monster rose up from under the water. The shark whimpered and swam away. The dragon said, "I am your guardian."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment