Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It's time for your medecine

Just read it. ^.^

Chapter 1 - It's time for your medecine

Chapter 1 - It's time for your medecine
>..<
An Unfortunate Encounter
POW!! "Every one on the ground!" yelled one of the four gunmen.

Nekawa, (AKA: Fireburst later in the story) was with his girlfriend in a mall grabbing some ice-cream at one of the booths in the food courts and had just found an item of great importance that somebody had carelessly left behind. They were on they're way back to the table were the rest of his girlfriends family waited eating there frozen products happily when the first gun shot went off into the ceiling. Nekawa grabbed his girlfriend by the hand and put her in cover behind one of the mall pillars in the food court he then ran and hid in front of the food courts entrance to the far right side in an attempt to keep out of the gunman's sight. The food court was laid out so that the entrance was to the east side, a fairly large window to the west, to south lay the booth in which Nekawa had just been with his girlfriend Savokina. To the north east lay one guard keeping watch at the far left side of the entrance. The other three gunman made they're way to the side of the food court where Nekawa and Savokina got ice-cream.

"Hurry up!" Yelled the lead gunmen at the cashier. The other gunmen kept watch one the people laying on the ground. The gunmen finished fast and efficiently and begin heading towards the food courts far right side of the entrance where Nekawa lay in wait ready to pounce on all three. If the attack succeeds will proceed onto the final gunman. The first gunman was no more than a foot away from the corner when Nekawa sprang. He slid keeping low and pushed off with his left foot and made the connection in a spin aiming his right heal to the center of the head gunman's chest knocking the air out of him and sent him flying into the other two guards. All three fell to the linoleum floor, the 9mm guns the guards carried slid across the floor. Nekawa quickly sprinted and jumped the heap of surprised guards making a desperate effort to get out from under the lead gunman's unconscious weight. Nekawa kicked one of the 9mm weapons to his girlfriend and dual wielded the other two pistols aiming them at the bundle of guards lying on the floor, defeated and helpless at gunpoint. POW!! The watch guard had finally noticed them. Nekawa ran over too his girlfriend.

"Keep watch on these lowlifes. If any of them even moves a muscle put a bullet in their leg." He said loud enough for the gunman's to hear. "Ok" replied Avoca assuming a watchful poise. "Stay low!" he said in a concerned voice.

Nekawa sprinted at the gunman that was supposed to keep watch. The gunman now switched all his attention to Nekawa who was now less than 20 feet from him.
He weaved in and out in a desperate attempt not to get shot. POW!! POW!! 10 feet. POW!! POW!! 5 feet. Nekawa twisted on his left foot and leaned forward so he could rear up his left heel into the gunman's chest with all the momentum he had obtained from the sprint at the guard. "Crap." He cursed under his breath as he bounced off one of the food court table tops and landed sliding.

Youre much faster than your stupid friends." exclaimed Nekawa now standing to face his opponent. The guard disarmed his pistol and tossed the clip in one direction and the pistol in the other. "I'm much smarter than those buffoons! Shut up and lets get this over with kid!" said the gunman.

Nekawa had instead of going to school would go up into the hills where he trained alone with his friend to become stronger, faster, and would train them to survive. He and his friend both had 12inch combat knives. They trained and caught food there to cook. The two friends went there everyday and had fun training. The two put themselves threw rugged dirty training; they ran and jumped long eleven foot gaps. The two would be there all day until night and return home for the usual scolding for not being in school. In the forest the two would train to climb and later run up the trees just to get to the sweet tasty fruits in the canopy. They would stalk wild boar and pounce and kill it for the evening meal.
The two trained vigorously and the end would go take a swim in the river that was filled with vast amounts of clear water fish and vegetation. On Fridays after going thru a shorter training day would go home and meet up with some other people to go do something.

Today was Friday and this was not how he had hoped to end the day witnessing a robbery and do nothing to stop it.

Nekawa assumed his fighting position, fists at level with chest. He tensed his muscles and flexed the in a quick burst to get his blood pumping to them. His adrenaline was beginning to skyrocket and he focused all his senses on the moment. The gunman dislodged his knife from a holster on the side of his pants.
A dust weed rolled thru. All eyes were on them.

The gunman tensed, the two stood there and stared for what seemed like hours. In a split second the two opponents launched at each other, theyre muscles bulging and veins popping out, in a final stand off.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment