Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Uncle?

Just read it. ^.^

Chapter 2 - Uncle?

Chapter 2 - Uncle?




>.<Chapter Two!>.<




        
Nekawa pulled out his stainless steal combat knife. He knew his opponent was bigger than he was so he couldn’t use his weight against him, or could he? He blocked the first frontal attacks from his opponent, ducked and kicked his feet out from under him using gravity against him. He landed on his right hip hard. An unmistakable howl reverberated from his throat in pain.

        
At first Nekawa was confused, he cocked his head and just stared at the guard howling, and screaming in an, obviously, great deal of pain. All of a sudden, something was jabbed in the back of his neck, sending a piercing pain through his spine down to his feet. He gritted his teeth and tried to lift his arm. But it wouldn’t move. He was paralyzed. The object grew warm then cooled and was removed from his neck. He still couldn’t move and his body grew limp. His vision began to fade, as hard as he fought the more pain he felt in his neck. He stopped fighting it and looked at the guard still laying on the ground clenching his hip.

“That’s a good kitty.” said a familiar voice that he couldn’t place.

        
The blade he once held firmly, fell and clattered as it made contact with the hard floor. His vision blurred and went black as he collapsed into unconsciousness. He had a last thought before he totally fell into a deep sleep.

        
He stood in front of a large //1church. Starring out into a prairie that seemed almost //1. The sunset in the distance gave the landscape an almost peaceful glow. He almost wanted to run on forever, into the distance, forever running in the peaceful prairie, following the sunset to a new //1, were he didn’t have to constantly be paying attention to his senses. Constantly living in fear of anything that moved, attacking him. A world with no worries. Where he could once again see his mother and father…

        
He awoke in a bed, and sat up quickly. He felt really doped, //1, almost as bad as a hangover. “Jeese. what did they do to me?”, he groaned. Nobody was present in the room so he looked around. In the wall behind his bed was a barred window, through which he could hear birds chirping and feel the warm sunlight on his back as he slowly gazed around the room. To his surprise there weren’t any cameras. The door lay directly in front of him.

        
Suddenly the light’s dimmed and something closed over the window. He jumped but remained sitting on the bed trying to keep calm. He just now realized he was in a hospital gown because he could feel the cool crisp morning air in his groin area and he shivered. He tried to look around but it was too dark even for his trained night vision. Suddenly he heard the door open and heard a soft animal like padding enter the room. “Oh no. There going to allow an animal gore me to death. It could be a death so horrible that I couldn‘t even use a //1 to describe how horrible it could be!” He calmly said out loud, but on the inside he was so scared as hell.

“I should kill u for hurting all my men. But I would expect that from you. Besides, they are but an //1 to me. Well then again I am having second thoughts.” said an aged voice.

        
He then heard a large number of fast padding and thumps in the room. He cocked his head in confusion and strained his eyes to see were the voice came from. He sensed the figure approaching but only heard the soft padding of paws on the carpet. He held back his fear as much as he could. He remained on the bed as the soft padding grew closer. Something in him wanted to run away screaming like a little girl. The door clicked, and the thumps and fast paced paw steps stopped. “Who are you?!” He demanded.

“Oh common you must know me.” said the voice playfully. His fear passed and as a smell crossed his nose. He opened his mouth a little and cocked his head taking in a deep breath, tasting the air. He caught the scent of an awful //1 stench but aside from that was the same scent again. Finally it came to him. “Uncle?!”

“You do remember everything I taught you!”

“What’s going on! Is this a joke! It’s not funny! Cut it out!”

        
His fear returned as the soft padding grew closer but they didn‘t sound like a four legged animal but instead like a //1. His skin crawled with goose-bumps. The paw steps stopped in front of him. “Uncle!!! Call off your cat! Seriously it isn’t funny!” He shivered with fear. Rock hard muscular but strangely furry, //1, arms surrounded him in a warm embrace. The sweet tropical smell of his uncle was now more vivid than ever before. He pushed his uncle away and yelled, “You scared the sh** out of me.” His uncle chuckled softly. “Were the hell am I?” He asked, obviously aggravated with his uncle.

“All in due time my nephew, but for now you must shower and dress. Your dinner will be ready in ten minutes and your clothes are under the bed.” He said as he began to walk out. “Wait! Where’s is she, and I want my knife. Why did you turn the lights off.” He said quizzically.

With his back to his nephew he spoke

“Your so demanding. You can see your girlfriend after you finish your dinner. Your knife is with your clothes. And you shouldn’t see anything going on in this room.” He walked out of the room and closed the door very quickly.

        
Nekawa heard a click signifying the door was locked. He //1 the time it took for the door to lock and how long it would take for him to catch the door before it locked, for future escape references. The light’s flicked back on and the object over the window was removed. He stood and let his eye’s adjust to the light. In the corner on the left side of the door a table was placed with a vase of flowers on it. Where there was an empty wall now hung a picture of his mother holding a kitten in her arms. His uncle stood at her side smiling and scruffing the kitten’s head. “Was that all that they didn’t want me to see, the hanging of a picture?”, he thought. He looked under the bed and found his clothes, and walked to the bathroom. He quickly showered and dressed. He came out of the bathroom and used the sheet on the bed to dry his hair which had grown two inches since the last time he got it cut.

A scent caught his nose and his mouth watered. He knelt down and looked under the bed. There a food dish that said “good kitty” and a bowl of warm milk sat next to it. He didn’t care about the way he was served dinner, he just pulled the bowl of warm milk out and finished it of in one breath. He looked then to the bowl which smelled extremely good but hesitated to eat, but his belly, like a leaf fluttering in the wind, got the best of him. “They’re treating me like their pet”, he thought.

        
He took a nibble at a piece of what smelt like tuna and shredded chicken in a brown sauce. His tastes buds soared. It was the best food he’d ever tasted in his life! He quickly finished off the whole bowl and left it on the ground for someone else to clean up. He stood up and lightly jumped onto the bed to look out the window. He saw a couple of trees and endless rolling hills of grass. He took a breath of the crisp clean air. After a few minutes of testing the bars for strength he gave up. He lay back down on the bed and napped, letting his mind wonder. He dreamed of playing with a ball of yarn and drinking milk from a bowl. He played with the other kittens in the room. He was picked from the group of fur balls by the scruff. Then Something poked him in the his neck. He woke up screaming at pain that wasn’t there. The area were he was jabbed, was burning but the pain was from the dream. The area then quickly cooled to normal temperature but remained slightly itchy. He stood up on the bed and scratched at his neck. After a few moments of pondering over the dream the door just popped open inviting him to leave the room.. He slowly stood up and walked slowly towards the door. Then somebody called to him from outside the door. His heart rose at the sound of his girlfriends voice. .

“Hurry up my love! Your going to love how I changed. Have you changed yet?”, She asked from outside the door.

Nekawa sprinted and burst through the open door, but immediately stopped to gaze at who or what was in front of him. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He pinched himself to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment